Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #226
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

Tammy took the first set 6-1 but then lost the second 6-4.. the match is now suspended because of heat

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #227
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Up a break in the third now *20

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #228
country flag Kəv.

30*

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #229
country flag Kəv.

61 46 63

WD Tammy

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #230
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

finally a win in singles again.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #231

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: (7)Tanasugarn def. (L)Lee 67 60 63
(1) Tanasugarn/Zheng def. Namigata/Sema 63 64

Congrats tammy for another win. Keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #232
country flag Kəv.

Go Tammy

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #233
country flag Kəv.

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #234
country flag Kəv.

Tammy did not enter for USO singles

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #235

QF: (1)Babos def. (7)Tanasugarn 63 63
(1)Tanasugarn/Zheng def. Liu/Wen 64 62

still a much better week in singles. and a good score against a higher ranked player! gl in the SF in doubles now!

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #236
country flag Kəv.

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #237

SF: Han/Hozumi def. (1)Tanasugarn/Zheng 61 62

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #238
country flag Kəv.

Tammy playing 50k Kazan instead of USO..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #239

gl tammy, do your best and get some singles wins there! you need those points!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #240
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows when she is coming back? She hasnt playing the Asian Swing.
Her current singles ranking is 200

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote