Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #151
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

Any news on Tammy?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #152
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

no, nothing. hasn't played for weeks, seems the same like last year where she disappeared just at the same time. hope it's nothing serious.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #153
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quite strange, apparently she got into the doubles draw as a LL I suppose, winning R1 with Malek. But she hasn't played singles... Very puzzling.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #154
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ her ranking was not high enough for singles. I'm guessing she was here for doubles only but just missed out.

Luckily they got in and won a round

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #155

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

finally back in action! and a close but good win. hope she gets back in form and action in singles soon, too. gl in the next round, tammy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #156

R2: L Raymond / L Robson (USA/GBR) d T Malek / T Tanasugarn (GER/THA) | 4 - 6 | 6 - 1 | 10 - 8 |

so close. but at least one win! better luck next time tammy!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #157
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

maybe she should just play dbls and only singles on grass and @ home?
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:44 PM   #158

Monterrey:

QR1: Dabrowski def. (5)Tanasugarn 61 62

such a bad loss, but at least tammy is back in action after such a long time away from the tour. better luck next time!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:44 PM   #159
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:50 AM   #160

R1: (3)Tanasugarn/Birnerova def. Auroux/Irigoyen 62 60
QF: (3)Tanasugarn/Birnerova vs. (WC)Gavrilova/Zacarias

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 10:12 AM   #161
country flag Kəv.

Keep going Tammy

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #162

QF: [3] E Birnerova / T Tanasugarn (CZE/THA) d D Gavrilova / M Zacarias (RUS/MEX) | 6 - 4 | 6 - 3 |

congrats tammy, keep winning!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #163
country flag Kəv.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #164

yay, tammy is into the doubles final!

SF: [3] E Birnerova / T Tanasugarn (CZE/THA) d E Daniilidou / C Vandeweghe (GRE/USA) | 0 - 0 |

gl and do your best!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #165
country flag Kəv.

Yay final!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App