How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (18 made it) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many players will make it?

1-4 4 6.78%
5-8 12 20.34%
9-12 16 27.12%
13-15 9 15.25%
more then 15 18 30.51%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #46
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (Giorgi made it!)

I think we might get at least 20.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:27 PM   #47
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

GOATbine Muguruza is 11th player who made it, on Monday she will be in TOP 100 with points from Bucharest $100k final.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:10 PM   #48
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

OMG GOATbine
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:55 PM   #49
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tita Torro will do it too before the year end. She is 182 right now, but she is in the final of 100k Bucharest this week and she doesn't have to defend any points till the end of the season (she was injured most part of last year). She ended 2011 out of top 450 (459)
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:54 AM   #50
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
I think Tita Torro will do it too before the year end. She is 182 right now, but she is in the final of 100k Bucharest this week and she doesn't have to defend any points till the end of the season (she was injured most part of last year). She ended 2011 out of top 450 (459)
She is 149 with her Bucharest final, and if she wins today she'll be 145.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:54 AM   #51
country flag tenisboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
She is 149 with her Bucharest final, and if she wins today she'll be 144.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #52
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Cohen will be 12th

And she wasn't even on the top contenders list
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #53
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I think if Torro-Flor wins Olomouc then she will be around 102?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #54
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Cohen who would have THOUGHT?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM   #55
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (G.M and J.C made it!)

Eleventh and Twelve players this season made it

Garbine Muguruza (95=CH)

Previous Career High: 105 (July 9 2012)
Finalist of ITF 100K Bucharest 2 weeks ago.

Julia Cohen (97=CH)
Previous Career High: 134 (July 24 2012)
Finalist of WTA Baku last week.

Updated after weeks#24-26!
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor is #1 in the list with 35 wins on a row..
Also joined to the list is Dinah Pfizenmaier.

• Shahar Peer • Aravane Rezai • Severine Brιmond •

Pennetta • Zvonareva • Bartoli • Dokic •

Lisicki • Dellacqua • Watson • Petkovic • Glushko • Oudin • Malek •
Yarden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #56
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation
Re: How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (G.M and J.C made it!)

GAOTbine
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #57
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (L.A-V made it!)

Thirteen player this season made it

Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (91=CH)
Previous Career High: 105 (February 20 2012)
2R of Us open (as a Q) last week.
Updated after USO!
Kristina Mladenovic is back into the list, repleced other french player Claire Feuerstein.
Also joined back to the list is Lauren Davis.

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #58
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Mladenovic made it!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #59
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Pliskies have the opportunity if they do well at Shrewsbury.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #60
country flag Yarden

Re: How many players will break top 100 for the first time? (Mladenovic made it!)

Forthteen player this season made it

Kristina Mladenovic (95=CH)
Previous Career High: 123 (September 10 2012)
SF of WTA Quebec City (as a Q) last week.
Updated after week 33!
Donna Vekic is into the list after her run to the final ofTashkent.