FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012 | Brisbane | Final Scores: Congrats to our Scorekeeper! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #1
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future
FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012 | Brisbane | Final Scores: Congrats to our Scorekeeper!

FITD BRISBANE 2012

Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:

1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!

3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.

4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.

Please post players' full names, not nicknames.

5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.

6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)

7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.

8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.

9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.

10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.

Example: International Quarterfinals

You picked:
Kirilenko def. Bartoli
Jankovic def. Ivanovic
Mattek-Sands def. Radwanska
Zheng def. Dulko

The actual winners are Kirilenko, Jankovic, Mattek-Sands, and Dulko.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.

11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.

12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409.

Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397813.

The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397814
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011
Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014

Last edited by Equipped : Dec 22nd, 2011 at 02:58 AM.
Equipped is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #2
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012: Brisbane!

Main Draw
Stosur(1) vs. Yakimova
Benesova vs. Safarova
Paszek vs. Ivanovic
Halep vs. Clijsters(5)

Serena(4) vs. Scheepers
Dellacqua(WC) vs. Jovanovski
Q1 vs. Czink
Hantuchova vs. Cibulkova(8)

Jankovic(6) vs. Suarez Navarro
Zakopalova vs. Q2
Voskoboeva vs. Q3
Pervak vs. Schiavone(3)

Pavlyuchenkova(7) vs. Hercog
Q4 vs. Kanepi
Rogowska(WC) vs. Zahlavova Strycova
Peer vs. Petkovic(2)
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011

Last edited by Equipped : Dec 31st, 2011 at 04:26 AM.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 12:17 AM   #3
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

In
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM   #4
country flag Batemant

Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all

In
Batemant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:55 AM   #5
country flag Equipped

There is no need to call yourself "in." Just post your draw once the tournament's Main Draw is released.
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM   #6
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

subscribed.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM   #7
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

It starts again Gotta fight hard to ramain to the #1 spot
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #8
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

In please
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #9
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold

Good luck everyone.

Last year went from 183 to 112.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #10
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

I wanna play for the first time, is it possible?
Israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #11
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future

FITD has been my least succesfull game on the forum so far, I'm hoping to improve The only time I managed to place top-16 was at the US Open.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:14 AM   #12
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
I wanna play for the first time, is it possible?
Of course, the game is simple, you take the main draw and pick the winner then follow this until you have picked the winner.

E.G

Round 1

A v B
C v D
E v F
G v H

Next round you pick who you think will win then they play

A v C
E v G

so on until you have a winner.

This is done before the first actual match is played and upon completion of each round someone will tally up the wins and at the end of the tournament you get a score that goes towards your ranking.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #13
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooyong View Post
Of course, the game is simple, you take the main draw and pick the winner then follow this until you have picked the winner.

E.G

Round 1

A v B
C v D
E v F
G v H

Next round you pick who you think will win then they play

A v C
E v G

so on until you have a winner.

This is done before the first actual match is played and upon completion of each round someone will tally up the wins and at the end of the tournament you get a score that goes towards your ranking.
Thanks, it really does sound simple.
Israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #14
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready to take another last positions in few tournaments this season
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 05:09 AM   #15
country flag flare_oner

flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner flare_oner

in
flare_oner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote