Brisbane 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 03:37 AM   #1
country flag Joanna

Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of
Brisbane 2012

Hi, havent posted here in a little while, but thought I'd start this thread for Kim's first tournament of 2012. So excited for Kim coming to Brisbane again after skipping it last year! Really looking forward to going to a couple if days and seeing Kim play again. Last time she came she won that amazing final against Justine. Anyone else going?

Should be good competition with Stosur, Williams, Sharapova and Petkovic

Here's the website

http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/

Starts January 1st

"I didn't play my best tennis, not even close, but I still felt like I could win out there and as long as I have that feeling, as long as it doesn't get worse I'll fight until I'm done"

Your opponent is not the person on the other side of the net, or the team on the other end of the field, or even the bar you must high-jump. Your opponent is yourself - your negative internal waves, your level of determination.
Joanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 06:08 AM   #2
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2012

I'm going from the first day of qualies until the SFs should be good!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:54 PM   #3
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

According to Brisbane's Twitter, Kim is playing January 1st unless she draws a qualifier.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:06 PM   #4
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i have high expectations for brisbane of kim. though it is a good field, she should make the semis or better. she needs to defend those sydney final points from last year. i would love for her and serena to be on opposite sides and meet in the final. they cant meet before the semis and it is 50/50 as to whether they end up in seperate halfs.

would love some nice reports and pics from you aussies that are going

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 11:26 PM   #5
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take plenty of pics not a problem.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM   #6
country flag Joanna

Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I'm going from the first day of qualies until the SFs should be good!
That'll be awesome! Have you all ready got tickets?

I've got to work during the day for that week, which is such a pain! But if Kim makes it to qf or sf I'll try and get there if it's a night match. Going to go to the first two days I think as well

Just read that Sharapova has pulled out because of an ankle injury

"I didn't play my best tennis, not even close, but I still felt like I could win out there and as long as I have that feeling, as long as it doesn't get worse I'll fight until I'm done"

Your opponent is not the person on the other side of the net, or the team on the other end of the field, or even the bar you must high-jump. Your opponent is yourself - your negative internal waves, your level of determination.
Joanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #7
country flag Davodus

Yeah I have PRA tickets for Monday-Friday, and if Kim doesn't draw a qualifier I'll buy one for Sunday so I can see her then too...really looking forward to it

Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #8
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

oh sharapova has ruined everything lol. now kim and serena can meet in the qtrs and even though it is only 25% possiblity they draw each other you know they will.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #9
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm going Have PRA Day session tickets from Sunday to Tuesday & a women's final ticket. Hoping Kim gets to play during one of those sessions...be good if she could make the final & maybe even win it. Long way to go though
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 06:08 AM   #10
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
oh sharapova has ruined everything lol. now kim and serena can meet in the qtrs and even though it is only 25% possiblity they draw each other you know they will.
That's what I thought too, I bet they do now

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #11
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to seeing Kimmie play Hope they won't schedule her in the middle of the night.

Btw do we know if Kim is scheduled to play Paris?

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #12
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Btw do we know if Kim is scheduled to play Paris?
Kim is not playing in Paris, her first tournament after AO or FedCup will be Indian Wells.
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #13
country flag kitb
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold

Really looking forward to the start of the new season too! ^^
Let's hope Kim can 'offer' us some nice trophies and memories again!

kitb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 11:54 PM   #14
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Kim is in Sam's quarter. Serena is in that half (cibulkova in get quarter). Loaded top half.
Sam could play lucie second round.
Kim could play Ana second round.
Kim drew halep in round 1.
Cibulkova v hantuchova in round 1.
Terrible draw. Top half is murder.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie

Last edited by Tully : Dec 31st, 2011 at 12:01 AM.
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #15
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Jankovic gave herself a nice draw in schiavone's quarter with 2 qualifiers, voskoboeva & zakapolova.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie

Last edited by Tully : Dec 31st, 2011 at 12:02 AM.
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote