Downton Abbey Appreciation Thread - Series 5! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #61
country flag Higgins

Higgins is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Downton Abbey Appreciation Thread (Season 2 premieres on PBS Sunday 8/1 9/8c)

I didn't know anyone watches Downton Abbey except me No resemblance with stupid vampire series people watch nowadays. Maggie is hilarious By the way, I don't understand why do they treat Edith like an ugly duckling? I think she's very pretty. I can't wait to see new episodes
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #62
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Downton Abbey Appreciation Thread (Season 2 premieres on PBS Sunday 8/1 9/8c)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono! View Post
Hopefully it will just be Edith.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #63
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Bon Vivant View Post
Hopefully it will just be Edith.
This
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #64
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

i bet lady grantham will die. that's why her mother is coming to the show. and then lord grantham will hook up with her.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #65
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
I'm so jealous of Mary. Sally needs to find a man like Matthew Crawley
He's so sexy.

Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #66
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

If they are to kill a real "Major Character" let it be Robert. He is so irrelevant and annoying; the whole bit of him cheating with the maid was so forced and out of place. However, most probably Edith will be the sacrificial lamb since she can still pass for a major character but is in reality just for background. I mean, Mr. Carson dying will have a huger impact. I am still in mourning for Sybille.
A suicide will be a really interesting way to get rid of that character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaV View Post
i bet lady grantham will die. that's why her mother is coming to the show. and then lord grantham will hook up with her.
If they were to kill her, it would have happened last season. What is the point of putting her through an almost fatal illness then keeping her alive just to wipe her out right away.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #67
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
If they are to kill a real "Major Character" let it be Robert. He is so irrelevant and annoying; the whole bit of him cheating with the maid was so forced and out of place. However, most probably Edith will be the sacrificial lamb since she can still pass for a major character but is in reality just for background. I mean, Mr. Carson dying will have a huger impact. I am still in mourning for Sybille.
A suicide will be a really interesting way to get rid of that character.

If they were to kill her, it would have happened last season. What is the point of putting her through an almost fatal illness then keeping her alive just to wipe her out right away.
yeah robert would be good too. matthew and mary can become earl and countess
he and bates are my least favorite characters.
poor edith i wish she would just find a nice guy who loves her.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #68
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaV View Post
I agree with all of that. Except the hooking up. That' show they'll get rid of her mother is send her back to the US when Lady Grantham dies. Then Lord Grantham can screw that maid when she comes back.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #69
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Lady Mary is on the cover of Vanity Fair

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #70
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Lady Mary clearly stands out
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #71
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

they can kill off Edith and no one would care. Hell, her own parents don't even think too much of her. I wish they would kill Bates. Don't like him for some reason and I don't like the whole Bates/Anna subplot. If only Thomas and O'Brien weren't so incompetent like Scooby Doo villains with their stupid plots to get rid of Bates.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #72
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck. It's the Dowager Countess!

http://jezebel.com/5902183/the-dowag...-downton-abbey
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #73
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Not shocked. Maggie Smith is not one to dally around on a show, and I'm sure she wasn't thrilled with the quality of last season - and she's really the only actor on the show who can voluntarily turn away from such a huge show.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #74
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the spoiler.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #75
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Noooooooooooo