Eva Paalma - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #76
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Paalma

Eva is playing 25K Helsinki, and in the First Round she plays Anne Kremer, who last week lost to someone in the 600s, being served a bagel so I think Eva has a great opportunity here Then though, she has most likely Ostapenko which will be an almost impossible task but good luck

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Feb 10th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #77
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Eva lost 6-0 6-3
This loss is not as bad as it seems though as Kremer went on to beat Ostapenko 2 and 3 and is playing her MD 1st Round today
She also used to be Top 20
I think this was a great opportunity for Eva and with a bit luckier draw I think she could have pushed for MD
Anyway, next week she has off before heading to Antalya for at least 1 10K, probably 2 It's great she's really committing to the Pro Tour. She could have a ranking very very soon

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #78
country flag chingching

Eva leads 6-3 5*-1 in her Qualifying Round 1 Match
If she can win she will face Donika Bashota in FQR

EDIT: MP

EDIT: GSM!!! On MP #1

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #79
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Eva leads 6-3 5*-1 in her Qualifying Round 1 Match
If she can win she will face Donika Bashota in FQR

EDIT: MP

EDIT: GSM!!! On MP #1
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #80
country flag chingching

IK
Bashota is one of the better unranked players but I think Eva has a really good chance to qualify and finally get her ranking

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #81
country flag chingching

Eva won the first set 6-4 after being down 2-0 but is now down 5*-4 in the 2nd
She had a gazillion GPs at 3*-5 before being down SP and then winning on her next GP
How Estonian

EDIT: Eva has 0-15

EDIT #2: 0-30

EDIT #3: 15-30 BREAK!!!

EDIT #4: 15-40
BREAK!!!

EDIT #5: 30-40 BREAK EVA

EDIT #6: She breaks
How un-Estonian

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #82
country flag chingching

Eva was broken at 5-5 before she broke back and is up 3*-0 in the TB

EDIT: 4-0

EDIT #2: 5-0

EDIT #3: 6-0 Let's see if she can out-choke Anett
At least she has the change of ends to calm herself

EDIT #4: 7-0
She won on her 1st MP again, and saved at least 1 SP this time
Swedish water must prevent Estonians from choking
Now let's get a good draw and get that ranking

Last edited by chingching : Feb 10th, 2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #83
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Barbat (3) 63 06 67, needless to say Eva choked hard in the 3rd set
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #84
country flag chingching

Shame
Proves she's at a good level
Probably the best un-ranked player I can think of
I will download factsheet and see
Anyway, hopefully she can defend her Tallinn Point next week and then get one in 25K Tallinn
Such a shame though

EDIT: EVA WAS UP 0-5 30-40
She is obviously the same as Anett
Also had 15-40 and and Advantage at 5-2 along with 30-30 and 40-40 at 5-2...
Such a disappointment
She doesn't want a ranking obviously

Last edited by chingching : Feb 13th, 2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #85
country flag chingching

Eva played a 10K in Bastad last week and unfortunately lost R1 to Katy Dunne in Qualies 3-6 6-1 6-3
That's not a bad loss given Katy made R2 of MD only to lose to a seed and is a very highly ranked Junior who is decent on Clay
If only Eva had the WTA ranking she deserved she wouldn't have had to face a ranked player and would have been able to Qualify
Losses such as those are so painful
Still, she still has ages including the Finnish tournaments to get a ranking

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #86
country flag chingching

Eva has had a series of unlucky/bad results
This week she lost Round 1 in Qualifying to Dominika Paterova in Amstetten 10K
Paterova is a good player taking sets off 200ish players like Vrjlic but if Eva wants to make it she needs to be winning these matches
I hope she can finally get her WTA ranking and string some results together as she seems to have some potential

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #87
country flag Tennisfan06

Eva qualified to the MD in Tampere 10K tournament, beating Anna Velica 64 46 75.
Plays Tanja Tuomi in R1, this is winnable
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #88
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Eva qualified to the MD in Tampere 10K tournament, beating Anna Velica 64 46 75.
Plays Tanja Tuomi in R1, this is winnable
Decent win but what's more impressive was her mental strength
She really should win this given that Tuomi is in a hole and that Lisanna Pihlak beat her

Ranking here we come

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #89
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
3 hours 40 minutes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #90
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
3 hours 40 minutes
Bitch. I hope she can play I am surprised she would be the winner in that type of match How did you find out