Tatjana Vorobjova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:17 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Tatjana Vorobjova

Tatjana has been steadily rising and hopefully she can make top 200 Juniors. She one her opening round at SEB Tallink Open III and at SEB Tallink Open VI has won her first round of qualifying. She a good chance to qualify and lets hope she can get a ranking!! Go Tatja!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM   #2
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tatjana Vorobjova

Did any of the Estonians go to SEB Tallink Open V or plan to go to VI?
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:51 AM   #3
country flag chingching

Tatja came so close to winning
Did se have any match points
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #4
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Tatja came so close to winning
Did se have any match points
According to tennis.ee she was leading 4:1 and also 5:3 in the third set, then had 6:3 lead in the tiebreak A tough loss.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #5
country flag chingching

No my god!!!!!!!!! What a Na-Choke. I cant believe she lost!!!
So disappointing. After surviving the second set. Still, theres always next time. This shows how good eva is though. She has good potential to be top 800 by the end of the year
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #6
country flag chingching

Tatjana is 8 seed at ITF4 U18 Empire Cup G4, Slovakia.
Hopefully she can replicate her results at Safina Cup
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #7
country flag chingching

Tatjas tournament starts tomorrow. She is 8th seed. For some reason the draw hasnt been released yet but good luck Tatja
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #8
country flag chingching

Tatja has to play unseededed player marketa slavickova
She is 7 seed and soesnt have a horrible draw (except 2nd seed in quarters)
If she doesnt want erika to overtake her, she has to get some points here as erika is playing probably the easiest G4 ever
Anyway good luck tatja!!!!
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #9
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

1st round:
Marketa SLAVICKOVA (CZE) 6-4 6-2 Tatjana VOROBJOVA (EST) [7]

Not good at all
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
1st round:
Marketa SLAVICKOVA (CZE) 6-4 6-2 Tatjana VOROBJOVA (EST) [7]

Not good at all
After winning estonian championships, ureo championships dubs and finalist at aotk twiga, i thought she could be great as she had good variety. Its now obvious erika is better than her. I thought it was just a fluke that Erika smashed her at Alexela
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:01 AM   #11
country flag chingching

She is entered in plovdiv cup bulgaria and is 5 seed for qualies. hopefully she can get some sort of form for the clayvourt season. clays the only surface she can seem to play on

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #12
country flag muusa

I have noticed that Tatjana Vorobjova and Belinda Bencic look like they could be twin sisters or sth:

Belinda:

Tatjana:

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #13
country flag chingching

I never realised before!!!! Its scary!!

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #14
country flag chingching

Tatja defeated Muge Topsel of Turkey 61 62
Given her current form, this is surprising. She is obviously a clay freak

She is playing dubs with Eva and they are 4th seeds

Old Apr 20th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #15
country flag chingching

Austrians must love playing estonians, as sadly Tatja lost to a different austrian to eva, 61 76(4)
Guven how she blew match points in tallinn, i wouldnt be surprised if she blew set points here

Anyway, She and Eva beat bulgarian wildcards 62 06 10-7
I cant believe they got bagelled against some random wildcards
And I cant believe they then won the match tiebreak after getting bagelled