2012 Cheering thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #991
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Cheering thread

a mental giant as always

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #992
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

6-2 4-6 2-2
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #993
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

at lest she didn't go to the opening cerimony for a good cause
she is able to win some matches, after all

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #994
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
But she was there.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #995
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by macginity View Post
But she was there.
OMG really?
I heard last week an interview in which she said that if would have played 28 morning, she wouldn't go to the cerimony

P.S. So she didn't give a damn, and went there to have fun, regardless

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #996
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OMG really?
I heard last week an interview in which she said that if would have played 28 morning, she wouldn't go to the cerimony

P.S. So she didn't give a damn, and went there to have fun, regardless
Priorities.

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #997
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Sori had 7-26 and still won a set?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #998
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Go Flavia !!!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #999
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She was at the opening ceremony Walked in the middle of the group, on the right side. She was shown on TV here in Holland
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1000
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Tough match next... hope she fares well

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1001
country flag Dado90

OMG she did it
now I want to see her on tv against Kvitty

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1002
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia

Both Peng and Bondarenko took a set from Kvitova.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1003
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Flavia please beat Pennetta

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #1004
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Underestimated Flavia's GOAT mode when she's playing for Italy more night in Olympic sexvillage.
refferring to Pironkova

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1005
country flag macginity

Just give the gold to Flavia. She won. Against the grass goat. There's no need to continue this.