2012 Cheering thread - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #976
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Cheering thread

Flavia's training for wimbledon was made of fun on beaches...will it turn out to be a good thing?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #977

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

some vintage Flavia Grassnetta, when her FH was such a crap shot and still could make sick winners out of it, when her fitness was poor and still she could run on everyball, when her serve was crap and she would still use sliced FH

she changed her technique, but some things never chance

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #978
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post

some vintage Flavia Grassnetta, when her FH was such a crap shot and still could make sick winners out of it, when her fitness was poor and still she could run on everyball, when her serve was crap and she would still use sliced FH

she changed her technique, but some things never chance
the best Grassnetta was surely last year against Marion IMO Why didn't she win that match

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
the best Grassnetta was surely last year against Marion IMO Why didn't she win that match
Flavia Pennetta...that's the answer
still no highlights of that match on youtube though

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #980
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Olympics R1 against Sorana Cirstea

Bad draw considering that so many lower ranked players got scrubs such as Vogt,Capede Royg etc.

Bur still, GL Flavia
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #981
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Second match on Court 11 tomorrow against Cirstea.

Good luck
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #982
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

nobody cares of her anymore
karla, chris, nanda ect are all disappeared
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #983
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
nobody cares of her anymore
karla, chris, nanda ect are all disappeared

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #984
country flag Wert.

They will all come back after Flavia's Olympic Ladies Final, though
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #985

see her getting trashed tomorrow by Cirstea

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #986
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

shes gonna win !!!

go flavia !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #987
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

I still here. Kinda.
It's not like she has played a lot lately. Beach is always the best preparation for wimbledon II.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #988

she probably thought they wouldn´t change grass and so probably hoped to play on sand

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #989
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I am still here to support her. Hope it helps...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #990
country flag Wert.

She won first set 62!

2-2 in second!