2012 Cheering thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #376
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Cheering thread

Feliz cumpleaños Flavia

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #377
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Happy BDay girl!

oh yes, she's becoming old and the hope to see her playing for other years is low

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #378
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well don't wanna sound cynic, but if she has to play that poor...better not

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #379
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
well don't wanna sound cynic, but if she has to play that poor...better not
be hopeful I think some good reachings are within her grasp

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #380
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she's almost a MILF now
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #381
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
she's almost a MILF now
Just who will be father of her baby Will she even know?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #382

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #383
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

MILF is not always a real mother but just a mature woman
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #384
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Pff I wanted to sign up for beeing father of her baby

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #385
FORZA SARITA

but she likes big bananas
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Pff I wanted to sign up for beeing father of her baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
but she likes big bananas
so she's waiting for me

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #387
country flag SidTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
so she's waiting for me
Did you send application letter to her?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Did you send application letter to her?
yes

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #389
country flag SidTheKid

This is too much off topic hope mods wont delete it here Well yo have competition send mine aswell

What if Flavia reads theese threads?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #390

she'd send us a PM asking for name and address