How Much 'Gas' Is In Caro's Car? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 04:12 AM   #31
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Much 'Gas' Is In Caro's Car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Grow up bruce, I stated exactly what I meant and my original reference was clear. Gas-ol-ine was coined around the 1860's as a brand name for a petroleum distillate, originally used to treat head lice etc. As a brand name it stands to reason that one would use the whole name, or even better the proper name for the substance... As such Gas is no different than every gadget having an i in front of its name whether or not it connects to the internet. A gas is of course a completely different material and state, and both a word and range of gaseous combustible fuels in their own right.

You're not the only person on planet earth to have a grasp of linguistics, and etymology, and no amount of your off topic waffle and attempts at rank pulling will change the basic fact that you misconstrued my opening statement, and have been taking all subsequent ones deliberately out of context. Do yourself a favour and put down the spade before that hole is too deep to climb out of... Failing that, jump on a plane and we can compare Phd's and CV's over a Cerveza and Patrón... Anything would be less dull for forum readers than a pissing contest of the kind you are attempting to deploy.
First of all,I used some slightly excessive language in the previous post(visible edit) so I apologize for that.As for 'growing up',despite your reasonable intellect,you have the emotionally maturity of a nerdy,maladjusted 13-year-old,Burisleif...and you've proven that with your marathon pissing contests with Matei,Excelscior and anyone who doesn't adjust to your clique-ish desires...and I've even had to come to your rescue when you lost your composure with others.Some might recall when you resorted to BLATANT LIES when you accused me of not being a Caro fan...that I only followed her b/c I was allegedly banned from the Serb forum(not true,as a recent post could show)...even though you KNEW aye began posting here long before my disagreements there.A paragon of maturity you are NOT

You could e-mail a photo of your PhDs and all the medals you supposedly won as a war hero in the British army some other time,if you wish.for now,I'll go back to your original,feeble claim that the shortening of words originated with the print media.You could have clarified that you didn't mean that at any point,but you lack the communication skills to make clear,coherent arguments,instead opting to attack anyone who 'dares' to expose your weaknesses there.Wordly people can look beyond your pretentiousness and see you for who you are and,deep down,you know it

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 05:59 AM   #32
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
First of all,I used some slightly excessive language in the previous post(visible edit) so I apologize for that.As for 'growing up',despite your reasonable intellect,you have the emotionally maturity of a nerdy,maladjusted 13-year-old,Burisleif...and you've proven that with your marathon pissing contests with Matei,Excelscior and anyone who doesn't adjust to your clique-ish desires...and I've even had to come to your rescue when you lost your composure with others.Some might recall when you resorted to BLATANT LIES when you accused me of not being a Caro fan...that I only followed her b/c I was allegedly banned from the Serb forum(not true,as a recent post could show)...even though you KNEW aye began posting here long before my disagreements there.A paragon of maturity you are NOT

You could e-mail a photo of your PhDs and all the medals you supposedly won as a war hero in the British army some other time,if you wish.for now,I'll go back to your original,feeble claim that the shortening of words originated with the print media.You could have clarified that you didn't mean that at any point,but you lack the communication skills to make clear,coherent arguments,instead opting to attack anyone who 'dares' to expose your weaknesses there.Wordly people can look beyond your pretentiousness and see you for who you are and,deep down,you know it
Honestly bruce, if you truly believe that being worldly is defined by how able you are posting crap and antagonising people on a forum then I will leave you with your beliefs. I'm not interested. Further, It's not called a 'lie' when it's opinion, and, if posed as a question then it's a question. Frankly I don't care if you are a Caroline supporter or not (as far as i can tell you support her as a person more than as a player in a TF context), unless of course you use this forum section to castigate other players (it serves only to induce animosity towards us as Caro fans as a whole, regardless of opinion), grandstand rivals while being a known Caroline hater, or bash Caroline inappropriately and in general.

Muppet and Muppet were here with no intention but to harass supporters and carry GM angst into this player section, and as such are frankly irrelevant, unless of course you believe that this section is an area that any of the many overzealous past intruders should have the right to post thinly veiled or explicit anti Caroline defamation or hate in? Merely mentioning them in this context greatly exaggerates their worth both as contributors and authorities on the subject.

Email my credentials? how old are we?

As for maturity, clarity, and attacking to conceal weakness? Who attacked who?

Quote:
Actually,that's a piss-poor explanation
If you had issue with an explanation, or a problem seeing a flow of context, you could simply ask, and save the insults right?

If you think I was short with you then I will apologise on request, however, consider that perhaps a person might draw weary of just this kind of exchange?

You are more than aware that I bear no malice toward you and regard you with begrudging esteem, despite periods of infernal badgering, however, this exact kind of pointless 'one up' exchange (which you will admit was flamed by yourself and your choice of words) leaves me wondering if you aren't acting in a trollish manner...

This is just too embarrassingly boorish and Hypocritical. I'm not interested in these exchanges. Life is too short. Basta!.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 06:09 AM   #33
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed.We're done here.Goodnight

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #34
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

I'm glad I opened this thread.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #35

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

On the plus side, it seems there at least two other Teenage Fanclub fans on tennisforum.

Last edited by postalblowfish : Dec 16th, 2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #36
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #37

Make that three.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #38
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Bruce and burisleif, don't worry, we're not that far from the start of the season. I've been practising my negative posting/bitching about Caroline's level of play and results. Soon you will have a common "enemy" to focus on: me.

Now, I want you two to give each other a friendly pat on the keister and put this ugliness behind you. I was very sheltered as a child and confrontation makes me extremely uncomfortable. You do not want to make a friendly canuck feel uncomfortable, do you?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Failing that, jump on a plane and we can compare Phd's and CV's over a Cerveza and Patrón...
Can I do that?

Oh no wait, they closed Plymouth airport.

And I don't have a phd.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #40
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Bruce and burisleif, don't worry, we're not that far from the start of the season. I've been practising my negative posting/bitching about Caroline's level of play and results. Soon you will have a common "enemy" to focus on: me.

Now, I want you two to give each other a friendly pat on the keister and put this ugliness behind you. I was very sheltered as a child and confrontation makes me extremely uncomfortable. You do not want to make a friendly canuck feel uncomfortable, do you?
Well,you can see that I walked away instead of looking to further escalate warfare,so that should make you feel better

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #41
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I'm glad I opened this thread.
There were three ladies who were discussing their admiration for your machismo

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post20598898

You may want to make a note of that...just one more case of V.S. Angels helplessly captured in the Penguin Web of Seduction

Old Dec 17th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
There were three ladies who were discussing their admiration for your machismo

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post20598898

You may want to make a note of that...just one more case of V.S. Angels helplessly captured in the Penguin Web of Seduction
You certainly seem to be value for money as an agent.

Especially considering I haven't even paid you.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #43
country flag bruce goose

I'm sure that Paul is absolutely thrilled that you paid us another visit over there

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #44
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

If I won the lottery today, I would be more wealthy than the Woz. Maybe. You think she's worth more than 30 million dollars?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:00 PM   #45
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thread taking the place of the old irony off topic thread?
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote