Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - She finally started hitting the ball again! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - She finally started hitting the ball again!

http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/sport...va-navrat.html

Google Translate:

Nicole Vaidisova: The Return?

Nicole Vaidisova again hitting the ball and takes it very seriously said. Dead cert killer at home bored.

Talk Today 12:00
Note that the imminent return of the great tennis! In Florida, fully trained former Czech star Nicole Vaidisova (22), who less than two years slashing with tennis. While being prepared under the supervision of her husband Radek Stepanek (33), but he looks very serious ...

No innocent pinkání and competing over who washes the dishes after dinner. The famous Bolletieriho Academy in Bradenton, Florida Nicole balls cut with an absolute passion, trims service, working on fitness.

"Mrs. Stepanek along the train the next day and she looks remarkably" told coach Judy Murray, mother of the world's fourth player Andy Murray. And that means tennis. His son vypiplala the star, leading the British team fedcupový. "If it's possible to return Mrs. Štěpánková looks seriously? From what I saw: Yes! "

Vaidisova was the seventh female player in the world, has played in seventeen Grand Slam semifinal in Melbourne and Paris. But due to over »burnout". Tennis gave her no pleasure, losing, and so with him in March 2010 in twenty slashed. "Aborting a career, I give you pause," let the slightly ajar door.

And here it is! Maybe she had started missing the old love, and they do not have children with Radek, why come back? "I want to win Wimbledon and be the first in the world," she repeated as Mladinka star, which in 15 years, won the women's tournament. Her dream, meanwhile appropriated Petra Kvitova. Perhaps he wants Nicole for herself?

Nicole wants to go back, even confirmed one of the trainers who work directly in Bradetonu. "I wood, gives it a lot. Maka on the condition, the strokes, goes step by step. Besides trains Sharapova and her more vyhecuje "

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - started hitting the ball again.

We all knew that she would end up getting bored and eventually coming back.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:20 PM   #3
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Vaidisova: The Return? - She finally started hitting the ball again!

Based on the horrible translation from Google Translate, it seems that Kvitova's success somehow inspired her to comeback

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #4
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

please come for 2012
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #5
country flag joão.
;

joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute

Imma need to see the receipts!
joão. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #6
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Please come back!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #7
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Wow. I hope it's true. Things would get very interesting
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

PLEASE NIKKIE. COME BACK
Maybe the JO inspired her too..
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #9
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/sport...va-navrat.html

Google Translate:

Nicole Vaidisova: The Return?

Nicole Vaidisova again hitting the ball and takes it very seriously said. Dead cert killer at home bored.

Talk Today 12:00
Note that the imminent return of the great tennis! In Florida, fully trained former Czech star Nicole Vaidisova (22), who less than two years slashing with tennis. While being prepared under the supervision of her husband Radek Stepanek (33), but he looks very serious ...

No innocent pinkání and competing over who washes the dishes after dinner. The famous Bolletieriho Academy in Bradenton, Florida Nicole balls cut with an absolute passion, trims service, working on fitness.

"Mrs. Stepanek along the train the next day and she looks remarkably" told coach Judy Murray, mother of the world's fourth player Andy Murray. And that means tennis. His son vypiplala the star, leading the British team fedcupový. "If it's possible to return Mrs. Štěpánková looks seriously? From what I saw: Yes! "

Vaidisova was the seventh female player in the world, has played in seventeen Grand Slam semifinal in Melbourne and Paris. But due to over »burnout". Tennis gave her no pleasure, losing, and so with him in March 2010 in twenty slashed. "Aborting a career, I give you pause," let the slightly ajar door.

And here it is! Maybe she had started missing the old love, and they do not have children with Radek, why come back? "I want to win Wimbledon and be the first in the world," she repeated as Mladinka star, which in 15 years, won the women's tournament. Her dream, meanwhile appropriated Petra Kvitova. Perhaps he wants Nicole for herself?

Nicole wants to go back, even confirmed one of the trainers who work directly in Bradetonu. "I wood, gives it a lot. Maka on the condition, the strokes, goes step by step. Besides trains Sharapova and her more vyhecuje "
Being a Czech I find some parts of the translation extremely funny, but it's still a great find. The only problem is that ahaonline is a superficial tabloid. (Just looking at another headline, which says "Berdych thinks more about Petra than Ester"

I would wait until the "news" is confirmed by more serious press.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #10
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

YOU BETTER BE COMING BACK NICOLE YOU FREAKING BETTER
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #11
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see her comeback but ain't getting my hopes up, at all.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #12
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

Another useless "ova" lurking around in the top 100. Yawn. She didn't care the first time, do something else with your life before wasting our time again and filling spots in draws instead of people who give a damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #13
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

God I hope she does it. Capriati 2.0

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #14
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's true but I won't be happy until I see some serious confirmation

by the way, one serious Czech source says that one coach says she's playing tennis just for fun
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #15
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

^ I hope it true as well But I guess only time will tell can't wait till it confirm but it kinda odd she be playing tennis just for fun
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote