The Maine Zumba Scandal - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #1
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
The Maine Zumba Scandal

KENNEBUNK, Maine — The lawyer for a high school hockey coach who gave up his job because of the Zumba prostitution case said Thursday that his client's name never should have been made public and contended law enforcement agencies have engaged in "reckless and outrageous behavior."

Gary Prolman, who represents Don Hill, said he finds it "revolting" that Hill felt compelled to give up the job he loved because of the unproven charge that he engaged a prostitute.

"I used to think that in the United States you were innocent until proven guilty and you don't lose everything because of an accusation. I guess that's all changed now," Prolman said. "I'm pretty disgusted with the whole judicial process right now."

Hill's was among the first 21 names of accused johns to be released by police investigating a dance instructor accused of turning her Zumba studio into a brothel.

After his name appeared on the list, Hill, 52, told officials at Kennebunk High School that he wouldn't seek to renew his contract after 14 years as head coach.

Hill has no criminal record and he's been divorced for years, the lawyer said.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/....Prostitution/

It's rare that the names of the johns are released. The DC madam's client list was never released (I wonder how many of the movers and shakers in DC were on that list) and she later committed suicide. Yeah right.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #2
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maine Zumba Scandal

IMHO pot and prostitution should both be legalized and taxed.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #3
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I agree.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #4
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I'm prudish against pot but I'm with you on prostitution.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #5
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

The DC madam's clients were made public. Among them that junior senator dude from Louisiana. Mayflower Madam's "black book" never was released because there were truly powerful names in it.

A high school teacher shouldn't be seeing a hooker. Can't he just go to the local bar?