Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #106
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

I think she was much better this season than the first one.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:52 AM   #107
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

A good ending after all. Quinn is a brilliant character. I still hate Carrie, I was so pissed off she survived.
Season 3 is going to be interesting. I hope they will put Carrie in jail for his felony
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:57 AM   #108
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Morgan Saylor AKA Dana is a really good actress.

Last edited by Meelis : Dec 23rd, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:24 AM   #109
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

She's a good actress. The part where she stood up for muslims in the class was her best moment. Showed signs of confidence etc, then after the car crash incident she became a total trainwreck. It's just poor writing. I didn't get the point of that storyline at all.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:52 AM   #110
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

season 1 was just amazing....

im kind of unsure how i feel about season 2.....

like i get that love can happen with anyone, but brody just F*&$% carrie last season literally and figuratively without a care and she still wants him. It's just not believable with a main character....

carrie went from this strong woman with amazing intuition and confident personality to this weepy, needy, crazy, unbelievably stupid character in the span of 4-5 episodes. ugh
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #111
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Carrie has always been mentally unstable. It's perfectly believable that she would go from appearing strong to weak at the drop of a hat - even when she appeared strong in season 1, she was still completely on edge. Whether or not her Brody stuff is believable is certainly debatable, though I think Quinn said it best: You haven't made a bad move in your romantic life?
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #112
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Carrie with brown hair and the contacts freaked me out.
The whole Dana storyline really pissed me off, it was so freaking irrelevant.
Who on Earth survives such a shooting as Quinn did? Like seriously? And there was another survivor like for real?
The moment Carrie got into the car I was expecting Abu-Nazir to snatch her right there; well, it took him a little longer than expected.
Kinda watched the whole season in 2 days and O.M.G, truly a masterpiece. The Emmys' and GG for the show & Claire are reserved, this time maybe they will even give a GG to Lewis as well.

Didn't realise till now that the actor playing Mike is Shane Owens.

In other news Claire Danes gave birth to her son a week or so ago so congratz.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #113
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

omg mike was in mean girls! LOL regina's bf!! hahahaha when i see him i cant take him as a serious character because of mean girls lol
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #114
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I wonder does he hook up with Jessica in the projection room above the auditorium.
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #115

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica just isn't very likable or sympathetic, and she really should be. Maybe it is a casting problem, as some of you already noted. Or maybe it's just me, and she's totally likable and sympathetic?
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #116
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering is Brody a democrat or a republican? Oh, and how on Earth haven't we not been introduced to the actual President(not that I remember at least)? Moreover, how would a President not attend the funeral/memorial of the Vice President? Now that's unrealistic.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #117

He served in the armed forces and was the right hand man of a "war mongering" presidential candidate. While neither of those things necessarily mean he couldn't be a democrat, I always assumed he was a republican.

As for the funeral - as I understood, it was a CIA memorial, not a private funeral. In that case, it makes sense in the universe that the show exists in that the president wouldn't go. The key here is: The universe that the show exists in.

Not sure why we're looking for this show to be realistic anyway - the show is absurd if you try to break it down like that.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #118
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

The finale was fantastic
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #119
country flag Gagsquet

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #120
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

When is season 3 due?