Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #91
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

It's interesting that al-Qaeda blamed the attack on Brody & released his video. I also want to know who but the bomb in his car. I really don't think he knew it was going to happen. So many questions that need to be answered!
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #92
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I knew something was going to happen. I mean the first 30 minutes were just so slow. I texted my friend and said "i just feel like shit is about to get wild, they havent fucked with my head yet" and then literally a few seconds later the explosion out of no where.

I know people give the actress who plays Dana a lot of crap because shes just depressed and mopy in like every scene but her acting when Brody basically confesses to her was phenomenal. Watch that scene back, I was mighty impressed.

So season 3 will be Carrie and Saul hunting down this new guy. Brody will obviously show up or do stupid things like try to contact his family while Carrie tries to clear his name. They have definitely created the potential for another interesting season. Impressive for a show I didnt think could possibly go on after the first, really.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #93
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think there is a single likeable character on this show. I'm basically only watching for the story at this point.

Saul is in charge of the investigation and yet he should know that it wasn't Brody since he knows when that video was really made. Life is going to suck for Jess, Dana, and Chris. Not sad to see Estes go but I wonder where Quinn was during all of this? He had a fairly large role in season two so it would be a bit weird for him to just disappear after the scene where he threatened Estes.

Mira must have a bigger role in season three than she did in the first one. I don't see why else they would announce that she's coming back.

All in all it was a pretty good season finale after the explosion. It'll be interesting (as always) to see how it plays out next season.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #94
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

i loved the phonecall between saul and mira saul deals with so much shit..he needs mrs saul back in his life to love him.
also loved quinn treating estes like the spineless bitch he is. he needs to come back and keep carrie's bed warm.
not sad about the veep wife and son dying. they were elitist murder cover-upers.
poor brody family. glad hot mike is there to take care of them.

i wonder how the brody plot will play out...the people who've seen the video (saul & quinn) should know the timing is off and that brody possibly didn't do it. but saul told carrie "he's the guy who put on the vest" so they're probably going to be in the let's hunt down brody camp.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #95
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye Estes! I felt sorry that Dana's bf got killed though. He was kind of cute.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #96
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
He was kind of cute.
Do you like to play into the whole pedo storyline ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #97
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Um no. I think the actor playing Quinn is kind of cute also..

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #98
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Btw how shit was the explosion CGI?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #99
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Dana should have been at the funeral now that would have been clap worthy plus more dramatic!
Saul as chief now? God I can't stand him!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #100
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Um no. I think the actor playing Quinn is kind of cute also..
There is something about him I don't like and not just the character the actor too. I feel if that character returns he won't end up being a good guy.

Agree wish Dana had been at the service she's unbearable.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #101
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Dana is just the victim of bad writing. I think the actress is very competent, she just needed a better storyline.

That being said, I hope the Brody family is written out for S3.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #102
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

They wont be unfortunately But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the back of them and I've felt Morena Baccarin has been miscast in that role from day one.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #103
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

brody's family gets so much hate
their actions seem dumb and interfering, but they don't know everything about brody the viewer knows.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #104
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Only Brody family member that annoys me is Jessica, maybe partly cause of casting as KournikovaFan91 pointed above. Something about Morena Baccarin rubs me the wrong way I guess and Jessica Brody's character is not the best.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #105
*Sesil*

I liked her in Firefly but this role seems completely not suited to her.