Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #31
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

OMG that last episode was so exciting! I watched it right before i went to bed and i couldnt sleep!! So scary!! And now Sal knows the truth!! He knows Carrie was right all along!!!!!!!!!!! This show is amazing!
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #32
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Well deserved Emmy judging by these last two episodes.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #33
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so I took the bait!

About 2 wks before the premiere of season two, in large part because of the people in this forum, I decided to check out the show that everyone was raving about. I started watching on OnDemand and I got so hooked that in the span of an entire day I watched the entire season one. With each episode the show got progressively better and better up until the finale.

Man, what a disappointment!!! I thought this show was fast paced and smart but I was left feeling like the CIA is filled w.idiots and on top of that I got left w.the feeling that this would be like US soaps that just drag story lines into the ground. I would have had a lot more respect for the show if they wrapped up the Brody storyline rather than make the entire series about Brody. Don't get me wrong the series was brilliant, which is why I couldn't stop watching. It was just the finale that fell flat and that had more to do with the feeling that this Brody storyline was getting ridiculous- and like a run in sentence.

The first two episodes of season 2 have at least given me some hope, especially now that Saul has found out the truth. So far I'm pleased but I I'm still not hopeful- I just get this nagging feeling that I'm not going to be pleased with how they wrap things up w.Brody assuming they even get to that point this season. For now I'm keeping an open mind and enjoying the twists and turns...we shall see.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:47 PM.
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #34

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so I take everything back- as of right now I'm over the moon in love w.the show again and have no complaints!
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #35
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Last nights episode felt like a filler where things are brewing in the background but there is little to show. The fact that they are now going to use Claire Danes' character as a bait to keep tabs on Damien Lewis' character is very intriguing. This season might just be much better than season 1.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #36
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!
This show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I only caught up with season one last week and I'm totally obsessed.
Can't wait to start watching season 2
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Last nights episode felt like a filler where things are brewing in the background but there is little to show. The fact that they are now going to use Claire Danes' character as a bait to keep tabs on Damien Lewis' character is very intriguing. This season might just be much better than season 1.
I respectfully disagree! I got everything I've wanted since the finale of last season. I'm more character driven than action so maybe that's why I really appreciated last nights episode. IMO it was far superior to the season 2 premiere. The last scene when she finally got her vindication was one of my all time favorite moments on the show. And the scenes with Brody were sublime. Awesome episode especially for me because of the problems I was starting to have with the show- they managed to erase them all in one episode. Now I can't wait till next week!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #38
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

what a fantastic episode!
I cried because of sadness when Carrie was dismissed from the meeting
Then I cried out of happiness when she got vindicated
My emotions were a mess last night because of this show
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #39
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

There was this odd tension in last night's episode, that at one point I just felt like I should stop watching as it was getting a bit much.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
There was this odd tension in last night's episode, that at one point I just felt like I should stop watching as it was getting a bit much.
"odd tension"- what a wonderful way to describe what I felt!! That's exactly it it wasn't in ur face tension it was more of a gradual build. Then the last scene with Carrie u had an emotional release....all my frustrations as a viewer were squelched right along with Carrie feeling like she was so wrong and crazy.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #41
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Great show!
Great acting, interesting plot and characters, it has all necessary ingridients.
I was afraid how this season would go but so far it's all more than fine.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #42
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Claire Danes is even better this season and she had set the bar pretty high for herself.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #43
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

This season just keeps giving. If they keep this up it will outdo the first season which I didnt think was possible. So many great parts in this last episode even if it didnt move the plot along much until the very end.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #44
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get over how stunning Morena Baccarin is. I wish she had a meatier role but the way the show is set-up she can't always be in the spotlight.

Brazilian women (and men) are always so gorgeous.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #45
LeRoy.

Shocking episode.

Was I the only one who was surprised by the last episode ? I thought Carrie would confront Brody towards the end of the season.