Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:21 PM   #166
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Well that was unexpected. Not liking the Dana story again

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #167
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

ITS BACK. My faith has been restored. Wow.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #168
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm willing to admit that I super don't care about Dana and Leo and poetry in the car. Less of all of that, please. The scene of them when Dana describes the last time she thinks her father told her the truth? That they can leave in.

It figures that since I demanded a Quinn spin-off that he hasn't been on the show.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:10 AM   #169
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I don't think Carrie's illness should be written out of the show, Claire Danes' cry face makes my LIFE. I think the Dana stuff needed to get out in the first couple episodes, doubt it'll be a main arc throughout the entire season (hopefully still there, but not central).

I personally hate Quinn; his acting seems stiff, and he's just an excuse to have a decent looking man in front of the camera.
I don't think he's hot enough that they are simply using him as eye candy? I like him because he's bad ass and seemed genuinely grossed out by what the agency was doing to Carrie. He does seem a bit stiff, but I thought it was a character choice. I suppose it's possible that the actor is just a bit wooden; I haven't seen any of his other stuff, so I have no idea.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:20 AM   #170
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

This season has been a disaster so far.

Even the so-called twist was rubbish and seemed like it was made up on the spot. If Carrie and Saul had been planning this all along, why did she tell Saul to go fuck himself in the clinic?

I love how they give Brody an extended cameo in the last episode, and this episode he is just dropped and forgotten again

Danes isn't even acting anymore, she's going for Pacino-style hamminess.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #171
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
This season has been a disaster so far.

Even the so-called twist was rubbish and seemed like it was made up on the spot. If Carrie and Saul had been planning this all along, why did she tell Saul to go fuck himself in the clinic?

I love how they give Brody an extended cameo in the last episode, and this episode he is just dropped and forgotten again

Danes isn't even acting anymore, she's going for Pacino-style hamminess.
Agreed, not a good start to the season.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:33 AM   #172
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
If Carrie and Saul had been planning this all along, why did she tell Saul to go fuck himself in the clinic?
To keep up the act
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM   #173
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
To keep up the act
To whom? She was in a mental hospital, not Langley.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:22 AM   #174
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
To whom? She was in a mental hospital, not Langley.
There are other people around, that could see. There are also security cameras all over mental hospitals.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:52 PM   #175
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
To keep up the act
That was the first thing I thought of as well.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:58 PM   #176
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think it was to keep up the act. I think she was seriously regretting what she was putting herself through. She was fucked up on the treatment they gave her and she was lashing out.

I thought the twist was great. I never saw it coming.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #177
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Also remember in the last scene of this week's episode, Carrie told Saul he shouldn't have left her in the hospital so long.
sav001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #178
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future

Quote:
If Carrie and Saul had been planning this all along, why did she tell Saul to go fuck himself in the clinic?

I thought it was a result of being high as a kite at the time. And I also don't think she accurately considered the toll it would take on her to be in the mental hospital as part of going undercover. In the last episode, before they revealed the twist, Carrie called her dad and told him to tell Saul that she'd do anything he wants, but just to get her out of the hospital. The hospital was a tough pill to swallow for her.
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:44 PM   #179
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

That "twist" was lame as hell. Awful start to the season. I am about ready to lose hope.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #180
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god Dana is gone for now.