Brisbane 2012: CANCELLED! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #121
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2012: CANCELLED!

What is wrong with her Why would she choose to not play a warm-up if she's already relatively healthy (I'm assuming she is if she's already on the plane to Australia)? Surely the YEC taught her that going into big events without match practice is not a good idea?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #122
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Are you so sure Maria will not play before AO?

Last edited by denny5576 : Dec 30th, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 06:49 AM   #123
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you have the insight information, you tell us?
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:58 AM   #124
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

I'm rather indifferent to her withdrawal from this particular tournament, but now that the tennis season has finally started, I really miss her.

Oh well, just two more weeks... two more weeks... two more...

two more...

two...

s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM   #125
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Maria might just play in Hobart... nothing confirmed though

http://twitter.com/hobarttennis

HobartTennis Hobart International
nothing confirmed... “@Princes_ska: @HobartTennis Will Maria Sharapova play Hobart?? Please answer!”
1. January
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #126
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
Maria might just play in Hobart... nothing confirmed though

http://twitter.com/hobarttennis

HobartTennis Hobart International
nothing confirmed... “@Princes_ska: @HobartTennis Will Maria Sharapova play Hobart?? Please answer!”
1. January
i hope she will not play
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:28 PM   #127
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Really don't know what to expect of this season. I have to say I do have a looming feeling that this is the beginning of the end. Sure she never played any events prior to the AO back in the day, but she was Maria Sharapova back then. She didn't need match practice. She does now.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #128
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria will do fine this year. Why is everyone being so serious about this. She won't retire this year forget that, she loves the sport too much to do that.

Let's wait and see the draw first and then talk about her chances of winning this tournament. Remember Maria in 2008 she came with no match practice at AO as well and she won the title , bar those matches at Hong Kong.

Last edited by Mr.Sharapova : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM   #129
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Really don't know what to expect of this season. I have to say I do have a looming feeling that this is the beginning of the end. Sure she never played any events prior to the AO back in the day, but she was Maria Sharapova back then. She didn't need match practice. She does now.
We'll learn a lot about Maria in 2012 after her first tournament match; hope for the best.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:32 AM   #130
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Maria will do fine this year. Why is everyone being so serious about this. She won't retire this year forget that, she loves the sport too much to do that.

Let's wait and see the draw first and then talk about her chances of winning this tournament. Remember Maria in 2007 she came with no match practice at AO as well and she won the title , bar those matches at Hong Kong.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #131

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
You know what I meant .
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:36 AM   #132
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
I have a looming/bad feeling too, well about AO at least.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:46 AM   #133
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post

Let's wait and see the draw first and then talk about her chances of winning this tournament. Remember Maria in 2008 she came with no match practice at AO as well and she won the title , bar those matches at Hong Kong.
But the exhos in HK and Thailand were at least something. She is coming in with literally zilch this year + she hasn't won a match since Japan last year
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:47 AM   #134
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be happy with a R4
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:48 AM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
But the exhos in HK and Thailand were at least something. She is coming in with literally zilch this year + she hasn't won a match since Japan last year
Well I stated that considering that she is practicing every day and training hard , cause if not she's fucked.