Brisbane 2012: CANCELLED! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:36 AM   #151
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2012: CANCELLED!

NO way, I want a fucking QF at a HARDCOURT Slam, like seriously This way the bitches will whine that she hasn't made a SF on hard in years instead of the current "hasn't bee past the 4th round"
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM   #152
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just hope she avoids Serena in the fourth round
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #153
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
bingo...everyone is acting like that loss was the biggest disaster, but Kirilenko was simply possessed that day and definitely played one of her best matches. There is a little chance that Maria draws a player of Kirilenko's stature in the 1st round anyway...
playing against 33rd seed in the first round of grand slam is really unfortunate

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #154
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Lets just hope she avoids Serena in the fourth round
serena will be seed no 9-12 so maria safe from meeting her before quarters.

but there is clijsters in 13-16 seed

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:02 PM   #155
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

She had NO business losing to Kirilenko, even whilst playing at her most atrocious low. Kirilenko is a useless floater who still couldn't crack the top 10 even during such an all-time low in the WTA. Maria would've had no trouble reaching the semis if it weren't for that disastrous performance. I don't think she'd get past Henin but it would've been a great start for the year, and considering some of the losses (clearly stemming from her lack of belief) she had throughout the year, especially at RG and Wimbledon, I'm sure she would've had a much better year.

It really was the worst start of the year one could imagine, and probably the worst loss of Maria's career.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:45 PM   #156
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
God.....talk about throwing a pity party before the fact. Some of you are so negative. What about trying to be postive of the power of postive thinking. Masha looks like she is in super shape. With a few weeks of practice under her belt she will be fine. She will be so used to the conditions as well.

2010 was a freak event. Masha wasnt playing well (she also wasnt playing horrendous) but Maria K was playing well above her level that day.
I agree with you that Maria's fans on TF are often way too ridiculously pessimistic, but what she's doing atm is just ridiculous. Judging by how she's having a full practice in the video posted, I really don't see why she isn't playing Brisbane frankly. She's ALWAYS needed match practice to do decently, throughout her whole career. Someone mentioned 2008, but there really is no comparison with that - Hong Kong matches while exhibitions were atleast something, and she'd got a good few wins under her belt at the YEC a couple of months before too... whereas this time she's coming in with practically no matches in the past 4 months Considering it seems she's fit physically, I can only assume she's mentally not confident enough to be playing tournaments, which really doesn't bode well... I can't believe she's throwing away her chances at what I think should be her best Slam.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM   #157
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
She had NO business losing to Kirilenko, even whilst playing at her most atrocious low. Kirilenko is a useless floater who still couldn't crack the top 10 even during such an all-time low in the WTA. Maria would've had no trouble reaching the semis if it weren't for that disastrous performance. I don't think she'd get past Henin but it would've been a great start for the year, and considering some of the losses (clearly stemming from her lack of belief) she had throughout the year, especially at RG and Wimbledon, I'm sure she would've had a much better year.

It really was the worst start of the year one could imagine, and probably the worst loss of Maria's career.
This

I remember when I first saw her draw, I thought it was a free ride to, at least, the QF. She had an injured Safina and Zheng (whom she beat a couple of weeks before) on her way. I don't know if it's her worst loss ever (Kudrywhatever and Oudin both come up to my mind), but it's certainly a very bad missed opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post

If Maria's playing well, I don't see her losing to Kim. I'm just afraid of Serena.
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #158
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post

Well not exactly, Serena has to go a round deeper than Clijsters in Brisbane to secure #12 seed. If JJ manages to advance even further than Kim or Serena she could also nab the #12 seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobahobaspirit View Post
If Maria's playing well, I don't see her losing to Kim. I'm just afraid of Serena.
In theory yes she probably should win if playing well, but remember what happened in their last match and never count Kim out.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #159
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Serena is scarred in Maria's mind, so as Na. But I don't know why. Both of them just bring their best game when playing Maria.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #160
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Serena, she just injured herself pretty badly against Bojana. Suddenly collapsed and was crying.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #161
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

i hope it's not serious
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #162
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

She's back up. We'll see if she can run / continue tho.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #163
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

at first i thought she was on the ground laughing at herself losing the point
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #164
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Awful to see anyone getting injured, and Serena's ankle goes like Maria's. What's worse is the whole tape removal saga. That's pretty unlucky
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #165
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I hope Serena is in the field if Maria were to win the 2012 AO.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote