Predict the year end rankings (2012) of the following players - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #1
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Predict the year end rankings (2012) of the following players

With the '2012' season coming up. I thought it might be a fun idea, to predict the year end rankings of the followings girls.

Arantxa Rus [#80]:
Michaella Krajicek [#93]:
Bibiane Schoofs[#161]:
Kiki Bertens[#182]:
Richel Hogenkamp[#304]:
Lesley Kerkhove[#421]:
Angelique van der Meet[#436]:
Danielle Harmsen[#450]:
Nicolette van Uitert[#541]:
Lisanne van Riet[#549]:
Quirine Lemoine[#602]:
Elise Tamaela[#615]:
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #2
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predict the year end rankings (2012) of the following players

I will start

Arantxa Rus [#80]: 80-100
Michaella Krajicek [#93]: 50-70
Bibiane Schoofs[#161]: 130-160
Kiki Bertens[#182]: 110-130
Richel Hogenkamp[#304]:190-230
Lesley Kerkhove[#421]:300-350
Angelique van der Meet[#436]: 330-360
Danielle Harmsen[#450]: 600-650
Nicolette van Uitert[#541]: 500-560
Lisanne van Riet[#549]: 400-440
Quirine Lemoine[#602]: 460-500
Elise Tamaela[#615]: 280-300
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #3
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Rough job

Agree on most predictions. Depends on quite a lot of factors though. Will they all play a full schedule?
Lemoine and Kerkhove both have way more potential than their current ranks. They should be able to rise about 200 and 300 spots respectively. I would be happy if Elise gets back to her old level but it will be a hard job. Besides that, Im just hoping that all girls steadily develop and rise on the ranks at least.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #4
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa Rus [#80]: 70-120 (She hasn't broken out of her slump completely and if she can't do so, she may well drop out of the top-100)
Michaella Krajicek [#93]: 40-60 (She'll progress to be a stable sub-top player and will participate more and more in WTA tournaments )
Bibiane Schoofs[#161]: 120-150 (If she keeps playing the way she does, she might even rise further)
Kiki Bertens[#182]: 110-130 (Same goes for Kiki)
Richel Hogenkamp[#304]: 190-230 (She is not consistent enough to make it to the far ends, but if she plays well she can crack the top-200)
Lesley Kerkhove[#421]: 270-320 (She has great potential)
Angelique van der Meet[#436]: 280-330 (She has done really well the last few weeks, making the MD's of 25k's and reaching the 2nd round)
Danielle Harmsen[#450]: 365-400 (Don't really know much about her, she is relatively old and I don't know if she has what it takes)
Nicolette van Uitert[#541]: 350-390 (She has done quite good the past weeks so if she continues like that she can rise)
Lisanne van Riet[#549]: 420-470 (Has had some surprise results and good wins, but I don't know if she can breakthrough)
Quirine Lemoine[#602]: 400-450 (Pushed Kiki to 3 sets at the KNLTB Masters and reached the final of the 10k in Stockholm, so definetely potential there)
Elise Tamaela[#615]: 430-460 (Hard to say, if she can return to form she can do well)

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote