Allez Aravane 2012! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #271
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Aravane 2012!

Is she playin' Dallas ? She's got a final to defend here ...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #272
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
Is she playin' Dallas ? She's got a final to defend here ...
Looks like she's going to the US Open qualies instead. Look for her in the Qualifying Draw that is supposted to be released later today before the start of play tomorrow.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #273
country flag David 11

David 11 is an unknown quantity at this point

US Open | Qualifying Day 1: Tuesday, August 21

Aravane Rezai vs Zheng Saisai

455655665.PNG
David 11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:08 PM   #274
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Just lost 6-4, 7-6 (8-6). Unbelievable!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:02 PM   #275
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, there is a message from Aravane on her website that explains a bit about today's match. Apparently her oppenent was not playing a very sportsmanlike match, arguing, questing many calls, delaying the match, etc. Aravane seemed frustrated by it. Aravane is not one to complain, so for her to be upset by something like that it had to be rather extraordinary. I know she is a great fighter and will be a stronger person and player in the end for it. Allez, Aravane, look forward, not behind!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #276
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

what a crappy loss Aravane!!!

yo shouldntlose to these kind of players!

go and work harder on yor fitness!

ps: I stll love you lol

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #277
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, read this

Quote:
Rezai-S.Zheng:
-I saw a game in the beginning and Rezai was hammering the ball. Mauresmo was watching and Rezai hit 4 winners in a row in that game. It was like 2010 Madrid and then I left. I came back in the second set and saw Aravane struggling. She was complaining to the umpire about Saisai taking too much time on the changeovers with her cute French accent. I couldn't hear much because Saisai had some annoying fans who were talking on their cell phones, opening candy wrappers loudly and making noise, chewing on hard granola bars, talking, standing up during points, etc.. This one lady in front of me had this big red umbrella so I couldn't see one side of the court because she's afraid of the sun and needs a big umbrella and doesn't care that it blocks everyone else's view. And she kept standing up during points it was so annoying and she was clapping during rallies . And then her fans kept multiplying so I had to leave again . And Saisai is so over ranked. She is the biggest pusher ever and she makes Julia Cohen look like Sharapova . I eventually came back to this match and tried to sit by Amelie since there weren't many Chinese fans there and it was amazing. Match of the day. Rezai kept complaining about Saisai and then Rezai took her water bottle and slammed it on the court and then a few points later she slammed a ball onto another court and then the umpire said code violation and she screamed to him with her cute French accent "I DON'T CARE!!!" . There was a brief stop in play because Saisai complained about something and then fans jeered and then Rezai yelled something to the umpire and then people kept chanting things like "Just play" and "We want to watch tennis" and finally Saisai went to return a serve. And then "The Great Pusher of China" won and then the handshake was epic. Rezai totally threatened her . No one could hear what she said but she was really angry and I know she said something really mean. She used her pointing finger while she was talking to Saisai and I don't know what she said but it looked like Serena's incident with Shino . And then a few minutes later I saw Rezai hiding near the Lacoste store screaming at her coach in French

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM   #278
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
"makes Julia Cohen look like Sharapova"
Well having seen Julia "never saw a moonball I couldn't pass up" Cohen, that would make me want to puke, too.

From reading the description above, I can certainly understand Aravane's frustration with it. The girl she played and her 'fans' had no clue and no etiquette whatsoever. Sounds like the Chinese have a lot to learn about the game, by the sound of it.

'
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #279
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane seemed to be furious so Saisai must have been really bad help:

She fought hard, she saved MP's down 3-5 in the 2nd and at 4-6 in the tiebreak, in th end to no avail.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM   #280
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

wow

it's vey rare seing Aravane so furious in a match!the chinese pusher must have been disgusting her and her disgusting fans.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #281
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

At least we know the loss was for something other than her playing really badly? Probably felt a lot of pressure too knowing that if she didn't win she would be out of the top 150. Hopefully with that monkey off her back she can play well. There are lots of French ITF tournaments towards the end of the year that she will get WC for if she asks.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #282
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

what is her next tournament?
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #283
country flag David 11

David 11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Program for the next tournaments:

ITF $ 75K in Shrewsbury (UK) from September 17
actuating system (2 weeks)
WTA Generali Ladies Linz from October 6th
WTA BGL BNP Paribas Luxemborg Open from October 13
to ITF $ 100K Poitiers (FRA) from October 22
ITF $ 50K + H Nantes (FRA) from 29 October
David 11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #284
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Aravane def. Kristyna Pliskova in the 1st rd of Shrewsbury 7-6 4-6 6-2.

'
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #285
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see another win! Her schedule is actually exactly what I would have chosen for her. I think she will at least be top 100 at the end of it baring injury or really really bad form.