Who will be the first one to beat the Clijsters Sisters in a single tournament? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 09:10 AM   #1
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Who will be the first one to beat the Clijsters Sisters in a single tournament?

This would be another record worth aiming for.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 09:14 AM   #2
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 09:16 AM   #3
BasicTennis

ok, sader, please tell me action speaks louder than words.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 10:29 AM   #4
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
oh yeah, that should be a challange since Elke is only likely to be your first round match.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 10:48 AM   #5
BasicTennis

they can beat Elke for now but Kim is tough to beat nowadays, so still it is hard to achieve this goal.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 11:08 AM   #6
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
Olivia Luckasewizc achieved 50% of that feat this week ! well done...shes one to look out for
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 11:10 AM   #7
BasicTennis

It's getting sooner than I expected.

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 02:01 PM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Elke will be easy, Kim....tough

Doubles is a different story though
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
well who will be the first person to beat Tong Ka Po and her sister ? the answer is never will coz Tong hasn't got a sister

a similar logic to elke and Kim, until elke become top player, no one will have a chance to do that (unless in Belgium tournety of coruse when elke can be granted a wildcard)
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 04:56 AM   #10
BasicTennis

Quote:
Originally posted by m!ssundaztooD
Elke will be easy, Kim....tough

Doubles is a different story though
good point on the doubles thingy....so for those who have beaten the williams sisters in doubles, they actually have a record of beating them in a single tournament already.
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 05:08 AM   #11
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
The best sister combination in sports history are venus and serena. no one else comes even close.

kim has a winning streak going now I cant wait for serena to exact her vengeance! Beware of the terror fabulous!!
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 06:21 AM   #12
sailntiger

sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
JUSTINE HENIN COULD DO IT!!!

GO JUSTINE
sailntiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2002, 01:41 AM   #13
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
ELENI DANIILIDOU

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2002, 01:44 AM   #14
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
that must be very tough, one is in the top 5 and the other one is in.....er....I really don't know!!!!!

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2002, 02:22 AM   #15
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
This could be simplified by asking who will be the first one to beat Clijsters in a single tournament, because Kim is so far ahead of her sister. The only tough hurdle for a challenger will be Kim for a while.

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote