Venus' 2012 Calendar - African Tour! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #1
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Venus' 2012 Calendar - African Tour!

Venus IS going to Colombia! She tweeted that she'd be there soon. Granted, I expected that since it was against Serena in a light hearted exhibition where she really shouldn't need to give much energy. These fans are looking moreso to see them than amazing tennis. Or she could just go, do autographs while someone fills in for her in the match against Serena

AND she tweets how she wants to win Tokyo next year
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Auckland
Week Off
Australian Open
Fed Cup against Belarus in Worcester, Massachusetts
Week Off
Doha
Week Off
Kuala Lumpur
Week Off
Week Off
Miami
Charleston
4 Weeks Off
Madrid
Rome
Week Off
Roland Garros
Week Off
Week Off
Wimbledon
Week Off
Week Off
WTT
Olympics
Week Off
Cincinnati
Week Off
US Open
WTT Finals
Week Off
Week Off
Beijing
Week Off
Luxembourg

Last edited by Uranium : Sep 27th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #2
country flag Onjanae.

Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future
Re: Venus' 2011 Calendar - Colombia, Italy....

Interesting. When is it? I hope we get lots of pictures and a nice outfit. The USO outfit gave me just enough but I need a fresh dose of Venus Fashions. I hope their's a stream too.
Onjanae. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #3
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Venus IS going to Colombia! She tweeted that she'd be there soon. Granted, I expected that since it was against Serena in a light hearted exhibition where she really shouldn't need to give much energy. These fans are looking moreso to see them than amazing tennis. Or she could just go, do autographs while someone fills in for her in the match against Serena

Hope this happens. It will be good to see her on court again, and hopefully there is a stream.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #4
country flag Onjanae.

Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future Onjanae. has a brilliant future

*Waiting Paitently*
Onjanae. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #5
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post

thanks for keeping us informed

What a crap season.

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #6
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venus' 2011 Schedule - Colombia, Italy, Barbados....

Venus confirmed she is going to play the Barbados exhihition on Dec. 10th to 11th! She just posted it on twitter.
Apperently Azarenka will also play there.

will post more later...

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #7
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute

Venus to play in Auckland
2011-10-27

Auckland - Five-time Wimbledon singles champion Venus Williams will begin her 2012 tennis season at the ASB Classic in Auckland in January.

Tournament organisers said on Thursday that the 31-year-old Williams had been given a wildcard to play the outdoor hard-court event which runs from January 2-7.

Williams has traditionally begun her Australian Open preparations at a tournament in Hong Kong which she has won four times since 1999.

Williams' ranking has dropped to 101 due to illness and injury last year.

She was forced to pull out of the US Open because of an immune system disease called Sjogren's syndrome which can cause fatigue and joint pain.

She's won seven grand slam singles titles, more than $US28 million in prize money and appeared on Oprah and the David Letterman show.

Now, Venus Williams will appear in Auckland in January for the ASB Classic.

Williams is one of the most recognisable figures in women's sport and, together with her sister, has dominated women's tennis over the past decade.

She has won 43 singles titles since her breakthrough win in 1998 and appeared in 27 other finals. She's also won 12 grand slam doubles titles with Serena as well as two Olympic gold medals (2000, in the singles and doubles).

It was a major coup for organisers as tournament director Richard Palmer was pleasantly surprised to field an approach from Williams' agent to play in Auckland after they secured an appearance from Maria Sharapova for this year's event.

It's unlikely Williams would have been secured for anything less than $100 000 (R795 000), which is comparable to the amount Sharapova received to play here this year.

"She's one of the iconic sportswomen in the world,'' Palmer said.

"There are probably four of them and she's one of them, so to get one two years in a row (after Sharapova played this year's) is fantastic.

"She currently has the best record of an player active on the circuit, and that record speaks for itself.''

Palmer was optimistic Williams would be fit to play, especially as the ASB Classic was the only tournament she would play before the Australian Open.

"There's always a risk [she won't],'' Palmer said.

"Every single player you get you wait with bated breath and wonder if they are going to turn up. Yes, it has happened on the odd occasion and it's more likely to happen with her. I would like to think not. The fact they want to have a big 2012 and have chosen one event before the Australian Open, our event, is very positive.''

Palmer has a good record signing top players, and Williams and Sharapova are two of a number who are either former world No 1s or players who went on to become No 1.

Caroline Wozniacki is currently the world's top-ranked player and was a beaten quarter-finalist in Auckland in 2009, Lindsay Davenport won in 2008 and Jelena Jankovic was the 2007 champion. Vera Zvonareva, a former world No 2, was a beaten finalist in both 2006 and 2007.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Tennis/Venu...kland-20111027http://www.sport24.co.za/Tennis/Venu...kland-20111027
Tech1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #8
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting Tech1! Wow Auckland is right around the corner. I can't wait I hope Venus does well.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #9
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Tennis Pon de Rock at Sugar Hill Resort, St James with Venus Williams : December 10 - December 11, 2011

Venus Williams has given a solid commitment to be in Barbados to play at Tennis pon de Rock. The festival's organisers, Barbados Invitational Tennis Exhibition (BITE), assured the public of Venus' participation.

The Elder Williams sister is tabbed to appear in the exhibition series with women's No.3 Victoria Azarenka and top ranked men's players Gael Monfils and John Isner. The four players are expected to play doubles and mixed doubles matches at Sugar Hill Tennis Resort, St James on December 10th before returning to the Wildey Gym for two singles matches. Don't miss it and if you do, it will be broadcast on ESPN!

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:16 PM   #10
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

When she play Italy?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:20 PM   #11
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

The third (which is Saturday)
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #12
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

Wait it's going to be on ESPN??? Day and time, please!!
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:48 PM   #13
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^This upcoming post is not to you. Just to clarify.

Milan Exhibition is tomorrow at 3:30pm Milan Time (9:30am Eastern USA time). 3 sets of tennis for Venus; 1 against Pennetta, 1 against Schiavone, 1 with Serena against Schiavone/Pennetta.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:57 PM   #14
country flag polyhymnia1

polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice polyhymnia1 is just really nice

Who won Italy?
polyhymnia1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #15
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Vee scheduled to play in Kuala Lumpur in the Malaysian Open NO ACAPULCO and no random hard to clay to hard thing going on. Presuming she plays Dubai then i guess this might mean no Fed Cup straight after AO cos that would be a lot of consecutive tennis???

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...040&sec=sports

Venus and Bartoli to compete in Malaysian Open

KUALA LUMPUR: Former world No. 1 Venus Williams, world No. 9 Marion Bartoli and China’s rising star Peng Shuai have confirmed their participation in next year’s BMW Malaysian Open women’s tennis tournament.

The third edition of the tournament will be held the Bukit Kiara Equestrian and Country Resort on Feb 27-March 4.

Keld Kristiansen, chairman of the organisers Carbon Worldwide, said the tournament would definitely be a lot bigger in terms of organisation and facilities.

“To have three big-name players confirming their participation three months in advance is just great. It and shows how big the tournament will be,” he said at the official launch by Youth and Sports Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Shabery Cheek yesterday. Also present were BMW Malaysia managing director Geoffrey Briscoe and Lawn Tennis Association of Mala*y*sia (LTAM) president Tan Sri Abdul Razak Latiff.

“We will upgrade the facilities and the organisation to make it more memorable in line with its status as a Women’s Tennis Association-sanctioned tournament.”

Kristiansen said that the other players in the competition would be crowd-pullers as well.

“I can’t confirm the rest of the cast yet but Jelena Dokic should be back to defend her title,” he said.

The US$220,000 tournament will feature 32 singles players and 16 doubles pairs.
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote