The Julia Fashionology thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:34 PM   #1
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
The Julia Fashionology thread

Well, I kind of promised Skoo and have to found myself under an obligation... Nah, here's a fun thread where I'll retrace all of Julia's fashion styles from creation to [...] for us to discuss about for the off-season...

ONLY RULE : Let's all have fun discussing, that's the basic to all.

Ok, bear with my first attempt... Well, well, well, I'm going to start with the first looks...

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 1st, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:42 PM   #2
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Theme : Mademoiselle Honnęte

Quote:
Mademoiselle Honnęte femme

Mademoiselle Julia, Frau not Fräulein since 1972, pure not exuberant, Lady not yet a woman... class and simplicity, refined... Honnęteté from französisch Ehrbarkeit is going to be our first trip to the Santa Ursula y las Once Mil Vírgenes. Be white, be simple, run away from excess even in the good... An ingenious mix of culture, humbleness, good taste and politeness to wake the "reasonable animal" that sleeps inside of you...

Vote if this look has captivated your eyes.

Lookbook

- Classic ponytail
- White, subtle touch of colors, light blue (??)
- Mini-skirt a little above knee height
- Simple make-up
- Not much bling, Zen
- The Touch of a Lady exclusive watch designed by Chanel (15 000€ a piece).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Classic_1.jpg (37.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Classic_2.jpg (36.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Classic_3.jpg (34.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Classic_4.jpg (41.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Classic_5.jpg (60.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 3rd, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM   #3
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: The Julia Fashionology thread or L'histoire de la mode

I don't understand a thing except the portofolio (where there is nothing to understand) Are you sure she had a 15k € watch?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:06 PM   #4
country flag Vikapower

Lookbook

- Transparency
- Annoying laced mini-skirt
- The heart, low neckline
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DDG_1.jpg (41.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DDG_3.jpg (41.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DDG_5.jpg (43.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DDG_6.jpg (43.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DDG_8.jpg (50.5 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 3rd, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:11 PM   #5
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
I don't understand a thing except the portofolio (where there is nothing to understand) Are you sure she had a 15k € watch?
And why did you force me to make the thread ? Ok, I'm deleting.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:33 PM   #6
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
And why did you force me to make the thread ? Ok, I'm deleting.
I don't understand your... what do you call them? Lyrical comments? But there might be some talk about it and people can vote, right? So perhaps you should let it live for a while, see what it evolves into

Oh, and you didn't answer the question about the watch
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:57 PM   #7
country flag Vikapower

Look

- Masterchef by Adidas
- Purselike skirt, I guess
- Curly hair...
- Blings, not so much but visible enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Style_1.jpg (50.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Style_2.jpg (46.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Style_5.jpg (52.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Style_6.jpg (50.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 3rd, 2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM   #8
country flag Skoo

Quote:
I don't really know where the watch comes from, but going back through the picture thread it captivated my eyes that's why I told you it gave Julia some sort of refinement.

-- As for the texts well I'm just doing that on inspiration lol from knowledge I have from fashion here and there... the profane might suck... you can chose the look that pleases us and tweet it to Julia for her to think about it...
I see. That would have been too expensive for her. But maybe she had a rich old dude

As a profane, I suck, of course It sounds good to me to relate that to her, but I don't think she would very pleased about it because it doesn't win you matches And I'd have to tell her about this forum
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 10:09 PM   #9
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
I don't understand your... what do you call them? Lyrical comments? But there might be some talk about it and people can vote, right? So perhaps you should let it live for a while, see what it evolves into

Oh, and you didn't answer the question about the watch
I don't really know where the watch comes from, but going back through the picture thread it captivated my eyes that's why I told you it gave Julia some sort of refinement.

-- As for the texts well I'm just doing that on inspiration lol from knowledge I have from fashion here and there... the profane might suck... you can chose the look that pleases us and tweet it to Julia for her to think about it...

Quote:
I see. That would have been too expensive for her. But maybe she had a rich old dude

As a profane, I suck, of course It sounds good to me to relate that to her, but I don't think she would very pleased about it because it doesn't win you matches And I'd have to tell her about this forum
Well obviously... this photo was made somewhere around 2007 I think I doubt Julia has enough money for this... a profane also has the ability to learn...

I find Julia's style really good back then with Adidas etc... the pictures with the curled hair are very beautiful.

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 3rd, 2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 11:13 PM   #10
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Well obviously... this photo was made somewhere around 2007 I think I doubt Julia has enough money for this... a profane also has the ability to learn...

I find Julia's style really good back then with Adidas etc... the pictures with the curled hair are very beautiful.
My thoughts exactly Maybe I will learn someday, but I'm not particularly attracted to the topic right now and I hope you will pardon my ignorance

Yes, they are. Well, except those last couple of outfits she wore this year, which were hiding her assets, about everything looked good on her. The vote will be a tough one
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM   #11
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Theme : Mademoiselle Honnęte

It's like a fashion lookbook right? Like the girls do on youtube. Learn to recreate the look.

Quote:
Lookbook

- Classic ponytail
- White, subtle touch of colors, light blue (??)
- Mini-skirt a little above knee height
- Simple make-up
- Not much bling, Zen
- The Touch of a Lady exclusive watch designed by Chanel (15 000€ a piece).
I think you'll find the mini skirt is more than a little above knee height. Most of Julia's hemlines are probably something like a full foot above the knee. In fact, paired with high heels, most of the tennis girls' oncourt hemlines would be downright scandalous .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:04 AM   #12
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, I vote for this one - but where is the rest of her face? Anyway, this shirt doesn't leave much room to the immagination. Love it
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM   #13
country flag Vikapower

Re: Theme : Mademoiselle Honnęte

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
It's like a fashion lookbook right? Like the girls do on youtube. Learn to recreate the look.
Yes something similar... I just wanted to retrace Julia's fashion on-court styles for fun like that because I was kind of surprised by the watch...

Quote:
I think you'll find the mini skirt is more than a little above knee height. Most of Julia's hemlines are probably something like a full foot above the knee. In fact, paired with high heels, most of the tennis girls' oncourt hemlines would be downright scandalous .
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Well, I vote for this one - but where is the rest of her face? Anyway, this shirt doesn't leave much room to the immagination. Love it
Blame Picknik Don't be too quick to decide yet, ha ha, I promise Julia has lots of other interesting looks... I'll put them later...
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:22 PM   #14
country flag Vikapower

Re: The Julia Fashionology thread

Here you have another one to decide again...

-

Look

- Electric flashy green
- Grey not so much for your little daughter mini-skirt
- Classic polo and low neckline to keep the sex-appeal going on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julia_1.jpg (47.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Julia_2.jpg (25.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Julia_3.jpg (52.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Julia_4.jpg (41.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 3rd, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:51 AM   #15
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: The Julia Fashionology thread

Quote:
Here you have another one to decide again...

-

Look

- Electric flashy green
- Grey not so much for your little daughter mini-skirt
- Classic polo and low neckline to keep the sex-appeal going on
Not bad, but it doesn't beat the one above. Next. ()
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote