S7 Sign-up/Surface Change/S6 Awards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #1
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
S7 Sign-up/Surface Change/S6 Awards

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately I have not been able to spend as much time as normal on TF lately, but I am going to proceed with S7 After this break, I will try to be dedicated and run the game well and on schedule in the new year To participate in S7, you must sign-in in this thread, only players than announce committment in this thread will continue, everyone else will be retired at the very start of the season. As long as we have 16 players, we can go ahead!

All players can change their surface preferences, as usual, by moving a surface up or down 1 place, e.g.

S6
Plexi
Clay
Grass
Hard
Indoors

S7
Plexi
Grass +1
Clay -1
Indoors +1
Hard -1

S6 awards will also be given out in December, so keep an eye on this thread S7 will begin on January 7th
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #2
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S7 Sign-up/Surface Change/S6 Awards

Do not forget to sign in for doubles.

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 12:15 AM   #3
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki:

S6
1) Grass
2) Clay
3) Indoors
4) Hard
5) Plexi

S7

1) Indoors +2
2) Hard +2
3) Grass -2
4) Plexi +1
5) Clay -3

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM   #4

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Well, things are looking good for Caro in S7 the way things are going

Time for some awards This season, before announcing the winners, I will post a list of the past recipients of each award, to highlight the elite group that each winner will now be joining We'll start the surface awards!
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:56 PM   #5

Best Plexi Player

S3 - Alicia Molik
S4 - Alicia Molik
S5 - Britney Spears

S6
Maria Kirilenko!

Best Clay Player

S3 - Kim Clijsters
S4 - Kim Clijsters
S5 - Anastasia Myskina

S6
Vera Zvonareva!

Best Grass Player

S3 - Flavia Pennetta
S4 - Michaella Krajicek
S5 - Michaella Krajicek

S6
Tamarine Tanasugarn!

Best Hard Player

S3 - Maria Sharapova
S4 - Jelena Jankovic
S5 - Maria Sharapova

S6
Maria Sharapova!

Best Indoors Player

S3 - Michaella Krajicek
S4 - Michaella Krajicek
S5 - Maria Kirilenko

S6
Melanie Oudin!
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 12:09 AM   #6
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Kaia Kanepi will stay the same for S7
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:59 AM   #7
country flag winlaw

winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of

Can I join with Martina Hingis?
Plexi
Hard
Indoors
Grass
Clay
Thanks
winlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:07 PM   #8
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

The legendary, one and only Ms. Maria Kirilenko (S6 Plexi Player of the Year) is back Has any other single player participated in every single tour event in history like me (never given a W/O)?

S7 Surface Preferences:
1) Plexi
2) Grass
3) Clay (+1)
4) Hard (-1)
5) Indoors
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlaw View Post
Can I join with Martina Hingis?
Plexi
Hard
Indoors
Grass
Clay
Thanks
Of course, welcome to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
The legendary, one and only Ms. Maria Kirilenko (S6 Plexi Player of the Year) is back Has any other single player participated in every single tour event in history like me (never given a W/O)?

S7 Surface Preferences:
1) Plexi
2) Grass
3) Clay (+1)
4) Hard (-1)
5) Indoors
MK! I had a look at the S1 Auckland thread, and you and Molik are the only existing players, even though Molik has been AWOL since forever So yes, you are the longest serving player Misa/Henin combo doesn't count

Next award is the Anastasia Myskina award for excellence in underachievement

S3 - Anastasia Myskina
S4 - Anastasia Myskina
S5 - Flavia Pennetta

S6
Anastasia Myskina!
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #10
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

And I don't even have a speech prepared.

Nastya, of course, signs up for next season. Surfaces to be done much much later.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #11

The next award is the Maria Kirilenko humanitarian award

S3 - Maria Kirilenko
S4 - Maria Kirilenko
S5 - Maria Kirilenko

S6
Maria Kirilenko!
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #12

Today's award is for Rivalry of the season

S1 - Nathalie Dechy v The Tour Director
S2 - Michaella Krajicek v Amelie Mauresmo
S3 - Alicia Molik v Maria Kirilenko
S4 - Maria Sharapova v Jelena Jankovic
S5 - Michaella Krajicek v Maria Kirilenko

S6
Anastasia Myskina v Maria Kirilenko
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #13

Next up (and I know you're all waiting with bated breath!) is the Nathalie Dechy award for biggest bitch of the season

S1 - Nathalie Dechy
S2 - Michaella Krajicek & Amelie Mauresmo
S3 - Maria Kirilenko
S4 - Serena Williams
S5 - Serena Williams

S6
Anastasia Myskina
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #14
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane Rezai

S7 Surface Preferences
1#- Clay (+5)
2#- Hard (-1)
3#- Indoor (-1)
4#- Grass
5#- Plexi (-2)
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #15

Time for the award for Most improved player

S2 - Jennifer Capriati
S3 - Maria Sharapova
S4 - Daniela Hantuchova
S5 - Anastasia Myskina

S6
Elena Dementieva