Anna's 2012 schedule! Bring It On :) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #31
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna's 2012 schedule! Bring It On :)

Why Anna will play in Dubai? She has bad momeries there.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #32
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

WTF! Why would she play such a big tournament? :S She should play MM first before the big two in the USA (IW-Miami) I guess she really likes playing premiers tournament! GOOD LUCK! GO ANNA!
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #33
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I hope she plays Malaysian Open
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #34

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Didn't know Dubai was that far way (feb 20th) will she play Paris, Pattaya or Doha?
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #35
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I hope she Plays Pattaya or Doha. doubt she play Paris she haven't been there since she won it in 08
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #36
country flag lang26

BNP Paribas Open

Thank to TBE She using her SR too get in
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #37
country flag lang26

Look Like Anna Back Too Playing Dubai
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:29 PM   #38
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
Look Like Anna Back Too Playing Dubai
how do you know?
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 03:05 PM   #39
country flag lang26

TBE Said Anna Using her SR To play Dubai Today
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #40
country flag Tomic

Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all

Look like she going be playing

1. Dubai
2.BNP Paribas Open
3. Sony Ericsson Open
Tomic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #41

It´d be cool if she plays Charleston too! Green clay suits her and The event is premium but not so many top player go there, so she can ear some points!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #42
country flag Tomic

Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all

^ Yeah I said the Same I think she should play Family Circle Cup, e-Boks Sony Ericsson Open, Estoril Open,
Mutua Madrid Open, Internationali BNL d'Italia
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #43

Hello people, does anybody knows if Anna will play Dubai?
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #44
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
Hello people, does anybody knows if Anna will play Dubai?
No , IW next ...
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #45
country flag Tomic

I think Anna is playing Dubai