Congrats To Kimmie!!! Great Win!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:11 AM   #1
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
Congrats To Kimmie!!! Great Win!!

Nice win kim you stayed strong and played your game I hope you thank Jen for wiping out serena yesterday. Good match serena you tried but the errors were all over the place. Too many errors!

YOUR STILL NUMBER ONE and a GRAND SLAM WINNER!!! woohoo!

congrats too on kims first win over serena. Im sure Babygirl will get revenge next time.
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:14 AM   #2
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
CONGRATS KIM !!! YOU WERE GREAT TODAY !!!

KIMMIE... OUR NEW CHAMPION...

Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:16 AM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:17 AM   #4
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
Nice Win Kim you are an honorary Williams sister in my book! GO KIM WILLIAMS!!!
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:18 AM   #5
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
honorary Williams?

Kim

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:19 AM   #6
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Congrats. to Kim. Nice win over Babygirl
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:20 AM   #7
Picol

Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light Picol is a glorious beacon of light
Serena had 14 more winners and 17 more Unforced Errors. That makes it clear it was Kim who won the match by winning the important points not Serena losing it.

Best wishes to both Girls on a great match. A big congratulations to kim for winning it.
Picol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:20 AM   #8
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
about time someone puts Serena in her place.nice one!

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:21 AM   #9
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
Great Win Kim!

Congratulations!
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:22 AM   #10
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
good job kim!!!serena is still a champion

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:27 AM   #11
Giuseppe

Giuseppe is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Kimmie, your victory worth 4 Million dollars!!! (at least)
Giuseppe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:31 AM   #12
DeniseM

DeniseM is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, congratulations to Kim!

Obviously I would have preferred Serena win, but I'm certainly very glad for Kim. She's a great player too. It's nice to see her achieving such great wins.

Good for Kim.
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:41 AM   #13
DiZZiA

DiZZiA has disabled reputation
I bet Kim will be on the phone with Lleyton soon to share her joy in tears!!!
DiZZiA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:45 AM   #14
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold
Kim is the REAL threat to the Williams sisters!! She legitimately beat both sisters this year, and took each to 3 sets in separate losses. No other player can claim that, and it shows Kim has the ability to threaten for majors and #1.

If Kim and the Williams sisters all battle next year, this stuff will be EXCITING :b
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
so I believed
and now I know I've succeeded
in finding the place I conceived
jenglisbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:57 AM   #15
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
CONGRATS KIM!!! She played an awesome match...flawless. Good luck in 2003!! cheers!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote