Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM   #31
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
LMFAO Did anyone else think Slater sounds like a bitch? I mean really, who are you?

You're ranked like 730.
I could honestly imagine Alexandra Stevenson saying that.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:09 AM   #32
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
probably less manly to

Jealousy is getting the best of you

Its high time you accepted the fact that you ain't "taking a ride on Radek's discostick"
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:07 AM   #33
Bluish

Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold

I was going to quote some posts but what the fuck at this whole thread
Bluish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #34
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Girlfriend needs a new clothing sponsor.
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:31 PM   #35
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the Youtube video of the match. I don't understand why you'd embarrass yourself like that. The idea of the story is great but the rest is one big clusterfuck.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 02:03 PM   #36
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Haha Nik

She's so funny. That's pretty much just what people from the west of Scotland are like, brutally honest.

If she's s**t, then Nik won't beat around the bush in telling you. And to be fair she is harsh on herself too.

No problems with Andrea playing, but I don't like people buying wildcards, she should just get ruined in qualies and enjoy the experience of competing.

Last edited by paul_masterton : Nov 22nd, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 02:43 PM   #37
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
LMFAO Did anyone else think Slater sounds like a bitch? I mean really, who are you?

You're ranked like 730.
Please Paredes is such a horrible horrible player. I could probably double bagel him her too.

Afterwards she asked me for my email so that we could keep in touch, to talk about our training and matches, but I don't think that will happen," said Slater.

R.I.P. Bally

Last edited by Sammo : Nov 22nd, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 02:47 PM   #38
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfo View Post
Full translation (sorry for any mistake, it's quite late here in Spain)

Transgender announces the end of the world

Not very often one has the chance to put a recorder in front of such a particular, strange and crazy character as Andrea Paredes. And even if her name doesn't ring a bell to anyone, she's the outgoing transgender tennis player, the same one that, long ago, started wearing make up and skirts hoping to get her looks as close as possible to those of a woman through that religious act.

She just laughs at the mocking she may suffer because she's convinced that the salvation of the world is just within her and she doesn't hesitate to proclaim herself as a messenger from God whose mission is to avoid the end of the world and to warn people before the Antichrist's arrival.

“I'm one of the main Chilean thinkers of the new economy. Besides, I'm very mystical and esoteric; I've studied about the profecies and the Antichrist”, she warns. Her theory: the end of the world through a chip -motorola-, the size of a grain of rice, made of lithium and which will be incrusted beneath the skin. “The worst part is that if anyone tries to take it out he could die, and even if you managed to do it, the police of the world will arrest you. We'll all be forced to wear the chip”.
According to Paredes, this is the evolution of the plastic money to the electronic money, which will be ruled by a worldwide government, -the Antichrist-, and everyone is going to be identified: “Here in Chile they're already putting it in animals. With that chip no one will be able to avoid paying taxes, because it's a GPS system”.

-What kind of danger does that chip represent?
-This is the mark of the beast, because The Bible says “neither the poor nor the rich, nor slaves nor the free, no master and no serf, no one will be able to shop if they haven't got the 666, which is the internet protocol and the chip. A furious dictatorship is going to be imposed through it.

-Whose dictatorship?
-The Antichrist's, who will become the president of the European Union and will establish a worldwide goverment that would allow him to control everything, not just the economy but our souls too.

-Is he going to have a trascendental life?
-He would start his government in 2005 and, three years after that, he will suffer a deadly terrorist attack, but the Apocalipse says “he was fatally wounded and survived”. He will be the incarnate devil and will rule for three years, the last years of this world. When Pope John Paul II dies, Francis Arinze, a black cardinal from Nigeria, will take his place and he will be a satanic Pope, a fake prophet that will fully support the Antichrist.

-Could you tell when and where the end of the world is taking place?
-In 2012 Jesus Christ will come and find a world that allows everything... the world will be a field of black magic, everybody will have sex with everybody. We'll live in an apparently happy and perfect world and that's how the devil will get our souls and when God confronts him, the devil will answer that we belong to him because we have his mark, -the chip-.
Jesus ****ing Christ

R.I.P. Bally
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:37 PM   #39
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

omfg i cant

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM   #40
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post
I thought Aileen Wuornos was executed, didn't realize she joined the WTA tour.
I can't.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM   #41
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a link to Andrea's company, Moneda Management.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:54 PM   #42
country flag Sammo

The website is extremely seedy.

R.I.P. Bally
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM   #43
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfo View Post
-Could you tell when and where the end of the world is taking place?
-In 2012 Jesus Christ will come and find a world that allows everything... the world will be a field of black magic, everybody will have sex with everybody. We'll live in an apparently happy and perfect world and that's how the devil will get our souls and when God confronts him, the devil will answer that we belong to him because we have his mark, -the chip-.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:16 PM   #44
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG at this whole thread
and the interview

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM   #45
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

God this thread. I can't stop coming in here. BUT WHY THE FUCK IS SHE GRUNTING OH MY GOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Please Paredes is such a horrible horrible player. I could probably double bagel him her too.

Afterwards she asked me for my email so that we could keep in touch, to talk about our training and matches, but I don't think that will happen," said Slater.
I would like to amend this. I did say that before all the crazy came out in this thread. But still it was a little bit She's not that good either if you watch the video.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote