Hitting partner in Melbourne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:01 AM   #1
Grafiati

Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all
Hitting partner in Melbourne

I know that this doesn't concern a WTA player, but I am a tennis player, so I'm not entirely off-topic .

I'm new to Melbourne and very sad that I haven't played tennis in the time I've been here. What suggestions do you have? I'm pretty sure that the U.S. has a website where you can find players in your area and at your level. Is there something similar in Australia? I don't have the funds to go to a club and hit with a teaching pro (and I'm certified as a teaching pro myself, so I wouldn't want to give someone money for a job that I would prefer to have myself!!), and I would prefer to play on free public courts- if they exist.

I'm not particularly picky with the level of whoever wants to play, but it would be nice to hit with someone who at least has a solid level. I'll be rusty, for sure, but I'm not inexperienced.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Grafiati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:42 AM   #2
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hitting partner in Melbourne

You can post on Tennis Australia.... Despite posting there I've never ever gotten a reply.
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #3
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Try Gumtree, I met my current hitting partner there, a former top 10 junior from Columbia! Also met a few other College players out from UK/USA in Melbourne too on there.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:27 AM   #4
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

ausboy thinks hes too good to hit with you? please girl, Rad can beat you.