2012 Outfits thread (YEC/Australian debuts + NEW IW-Wimby stuff) - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #2296
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Outfits thread (YEC/Australian debuts + NEW IW-Wimby stuff)

Even though Serena's is identical to Wimbledon, I just love the colouring. My favourite dress of her's in quite some time.
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #2297
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
The worst outfit ever!!!!!

WTF is this?!!

Why have i only just seen this

The tragic thing other than the abysmal dress is the picture of Vera. Are they seriously that inept at taking photos that they choose the one where she looks half asleep and boz eyed

Poor Vera

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2298
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

I was really surprised to see Kim wear adidas. When that was one of the reasons she wouldn't play in 2004...

Guess she has mellowed a bit lol

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #2299
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Even though Serena's is identical to Wimbledon, I just love the colouring. My favourite dress of her's in quite some time.
Agreed. It looks great.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #2300
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

That's cute that Serena and her sister have matching dresses.
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #2301
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #2302
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmasha_milan View Post
Best dress!
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #2303
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki's Olympic dress
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #2304
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
That's cute that Serena and her sister have matching dresses.
Probably to avoid the color drama from 2008 doubles.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2305
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Looks like every Adidas player is wearing the same outfit. Lazy. And the outfit sucks.
i think it depends on the player's contract, her tennis federation and her olympic federation contracts.
it seems Australian and British athletes are not allowed to wear another brand than Adidas, just like Chinese athletes cannot wear another brand than Nike, that's why you see Sam, Anne K, Jarka in Adidas and Shuai peng in Nike. it must be the same for France and Adidas, that's why Alize wore adidas today. Also the french women football team plays in adidas at olympics whereas the french football federation has a contract with nike.
But Adidas should have made a little effort to provide more 'patriotic' outfits to their players whose federation has no deal with them, just like fila and nike do.sorry for my poor english
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2306
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic- Serbia, Hantuchova-Slovakia, Cirstea-Romania, Pennetta-Italia, McHale-USA and etc. are all wearing the same pathetic adidas outfit.

GB's style (from adidas) would fit SVK, SRB and ITA in light and different clours. So, they acted like amateurs once more.

Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #2307
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Better pic of Rena's US Open dresses

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : Jul 30th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2308
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

The Black night time dress is cool, and very New York, and the lime green/yellow feature actually suits the dress.

The day one on the other hand is a bit of a mess imo. The colour is lifeless and the yellow on that doesn't mix at all

A more electric looking purple might have been nice, but i would liked to have seen her in red again, she always plays a good Open in red

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2309
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

I love both

Especially the night one, the colors are amazing
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #2310
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I love love love Serenas Olympic dress.

USA!!