Pennetta beats Goerges 6-3 4-6 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute
Pennetta beats Goerges 6-3 4-6 6-1

Flavia
mirzalover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag wolf79

wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light wolf79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pennetta beats Goerges 6-3 4-6 6-1

grges... what remains to say??
wolf79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #3
country flag Jonah Leon

Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of

Good job for losing to players you should beat.
Good job for wasting the last two years of your career.
Good job for missing easy put away shots.
Good job for sucking in 3rd sets.
Good job for keeping the most retarted coach ever.
Good job for hitting 1 ace today.

I literally want to smash all my rackets.
Puig~Petkovic
Jonah Leon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #4
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

Juliaaaa
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #5
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's forehand is so good, but she is so hit and miss in general.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #6
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

Still fun to watch.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Julia doubled her ranking points from last year

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #8
country flag Matto-Sands

Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of

Flavia I hope that your holidays are finally finished! No more sea, no more beach and no more sand rackets but only hard work!

Navrtilov ♥ Clijsters ♥ Sele ♥ Serra Zanetti
Matto-Sands is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #9
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia was FAR from impressive. She's not gonna defend her points.

Goerges played one decent set.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #10
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

this goes for Nensel & the rest of her team

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #11
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

IMO really convincing match for Flavia. In the first set she played in the smartest way, with deep balls with a lot of spin, that messed up Goerges completely. In the second she played bad just one service game, plus Goerges improved and didnt give Flavia the time to reorder her ideas. In the third she became more aggressive, she wants to close fast the points and it worked again, cause Goerges didnt have time to set herself in the court.

ok, she lost a set, but I'm quite happy about what I saw
MikBs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #12
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic waste she's played well in 2 matches this year, against Errani and Safarova, and done nothing with either needs to take the rest of the season off to reassess her direction.

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #13
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, after several years of these types of results, I have basically made my peace with the fact that this is her regular level.

She's not in a slump, she just can't do better.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #14
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future

YASSSSS! Keep going Flavia
Innocent! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #15
country flag rafeclarke123

rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all rafeclarke123 is a name known to all

Will Julia ever get out of this slump?

Tennis <3

R.I.P to Elena Baltacha, a wonderful lady and tennis player.
rafeclarke123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote