2014 : new year, new story, new adventures - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 04:22 PM   #1
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
2014 : new year, new story, new adventures

Marion has decided to start 2014 as strong as she finished 2013 :

As Eurosport has proposed her to comment a cup of France soccer match next sunday (OM-Reims), Marion is yet driving crazy a lot of people on twitter, especially males soccer fans : http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/tennis/fi...ootball-670830

Just before, we could hear her tomorrow on RTL radio between 12:30 and 1:30 (french time).

And a new charity :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 09:18 AM   #2
country flag Silasbarter

Silasbarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2014 : new year, new story, new adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion has decided to start 2014 as strong as she finished 2013 :

As Eurosport has proposed her to comment a cup of France soccer match next sunday (OM-Reims), Marion is yet driving crazy a lot of people on twitter, especially males soccer fans : http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/tennis/fi...ootball-670830

Just before, we could hear her tomorrow on RTL radio between 12:30 and 1:30 (french time).

And a new charity :

Yeah She seems to have annoyed the Marseille fans LOL
Silasbarter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silasbarter View Post
Yeah She seems to have annoyed the Marseille fans LOL
Not only, mainly jealous guys. It will be fun to hear her with a female journalist like Carine Galli. A males soccer tie commented by females.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #4
country flag Silasbarter

Quote:
Not only, mainly jealous guys. It will be fun to hear her with a female journalist like Carine Galli. A males soccer tie commented by females.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
When you say jealous you mean of her, of her wealth?
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

Quote:
When you say jealous you mean of her, of her wealth?
her wealth ? Absolutely not. More because she's gonna do something most of people have dreamt about. And for soccer fans a female tenniswoman has nothing to do with male soccer.

RTL program podcast : http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/info/ar...oli-7768531053

Last edited by Lighter : Jan 6th, 2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 05:21 PM   #6
country flag Silasbarter

Quote:
her wealth ? Absolutly not. More because she's gonna do something most of people have dreamt about. And for soccer fans a female tenniswoman has nothing to do with male soccer.

RTL program podcast : http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/info/ar...oli-7768531053
Ah ok.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:02 AM   #7
country flag Lighter

Retirement is official now : end of WTA ranking

Back in Paris this morning in order to record a radio program (France info with Philippe Vandel) before to fly to NYC and Philly :
Radio program podcast : http://www.franceinfo.fr/entretiens/...399-2014-01-06

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #8
country flag Lighter

As expected, Marion is now in NYC, working her fitness without Louboutin this time.

For those who doesn't know the rule, i precise that's it's mandatory for Marion to be out of France at least 183 days per year.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #9
country flag Silasbarter

Quote:
As expected, Marion is now in NYC, working her fitness without Louboutin this time.

For those who doesn't know the rule, i precise that's it's mandatory for Marion to be out of France at least 183 days per year.
Hi Lighter

Is that part of the reason she's been going to New York or is it more to do with her fashion work.?

Also do you know anything about this Guy Truite article about Marion and a Marseille player?I've been reading her on Twitter and a couple of times after her enigmatic comments someone has hinted Mathieu Valbuena.I wonder if there could be anything to it?( I know, I know, before you say I'm like Matt Cronin I was Just wondering!!!)
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #10
country flag Silasbarter

On looking again I don't think that article is serious!
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #11
country flag Lighter

Quote:
On looking again I don't think that article is serious!
Don't read this kind of BS. This guy is a hater who's trying to be funny, but in fact he's not. Just look at followers figure.

More seriously, Marion is often in NYC because PRINCE Headquarter is located in New Jersey. And she's working with them in order to launch a range of accessories.

But for Philly, i had no idea until this Jon Wertheim tweet : https://twitter.com/jon_wertheim/sta...63933456756736

On friday evening, she will be at the Philadelphia 76ers basket ball game.

Concerning her eventual bf, you seem very interested in rumours. Marion is too smart to let a name open.

Just a question for you : Are you ready to leave very quickly a stadium by yourself with a taxi (waiting for you in front of parking) if you're supposed to date a player of the match ? She likes the guys because she loves the team. But Marion's world is larger than modest french soccer. She's a wimby champ. When you can easily discuss with people like BJ King, Richard Branson, Elton John, Donald Trump,....horizon line is everywhere else. It's only an opinion.

How do you explain "8 floors apart now" ?

Last edited by Lighter : Jan 7th, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #12
country flag Silasbarter

Ok, thanks.

She certainly gets around.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #13
country flag Lighter

Good radio program with Marion probably recorded last week : http://www.francebleu.fr/sports/l-es...marion-bartoli

Enjoy if you understand french. She's discussing in the middle with female rugby union french team captain Marie Alice Yahé :

Yes, this girl is playing rugby.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #14
country flag Lighter

The new game is starting : http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/14010...medium=twitter

1st accessory designed by Marion B : PHILADELPHIA 76ERS WINGS

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/nba/teams...chwings640.png
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:28 AM   #15
country flag Lighter

Wings by Marion B. :