2012 tipping calendar - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #16
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 tipping calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious View Post
I would like to try to manage Kuala Lumpur as I am the closest to it, please...
No problem. It's always wise to choose tournaments to which you can more easily commit because of the time zones, especially if you are new to managing events, but of course it's not a rule.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #17
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
No problem. It's always wise to choose tournaments to which you can more easily commit because of the time zones, especially if you are new to managing events, but of course it's not a rule.
Thank you.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:27 AM   #18
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorious View Post
So on February is it going to be Acapulco or Kuala Lumpur?
Yes, during that week it's one of those two events. Whoever signs up first to run an event that week, gets to choose which event we'll play. If you are not sure which to choose you can wait until the player lists are out for example, but if you are, you can choose right now. Anyway, I'll sign you up for that week and you just confirm a few weeks before the event which event it's going to be.
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #19
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yes, during that week it's one of those two events. Whoever signs up first to run an event that week, gets to choose which event we'll play. If you are not sure which to choose you can wait until the player lists are out for example, but if you are, you can choose right now. Anyway, I'll sign you up for that week and you just confirm a few weeks before the event which event it's going to be.
Right, okay

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #20
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Take out Baku from me and put down Tashkent please.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM   #21
country flag ma re

I'll manage Doha.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:11 AM   #22
Shadowcat

I have a question. Who does the work for counting the tips/spreadsheet or is it me?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:25 PM   #23
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
I have a question. Who does the work for counting the tips/spreadsheet or is it me?
Well, it would be ideal if the tournament manager would do it, but sometimes they can't update the rankings on time or something happens that they lose track of points, so other people jump in to help. So if you are (one day) running a tournament and need help, don't hesitate to ask your players for some help
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:28 PM   #24
Shadowcat

So how does one actually do that? Do you need a software or something?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #25
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
So how does one actually do that? Do you need a software or something?
You can figure out your own way of course, but I believe most people use some simple table drawn on a piece of paper or a spreadsheet made in a program like Excel.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #26
Shadowcat

Thanks Hopefully I will be a good manager.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #27
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

I'll post all of the spreasheets I created when I have the time...

+ Australian Open please
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #28
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
Australian Open please
OK, you're signed-up
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #29
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you put an asterisk after my (and other) name(s)?

Just wondering.
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #30
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Can i have Paris please

TT D: 82. (High:18) 2014: (MD:31-30)(Q:1-5). Overall -(162-157).
Titles: 5. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg. 2014: Poitiers)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote