2012 tipping calendar - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM   #151
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 tipping calendar

So who's running USO singles? I can try either doubles or singles

But I'm a first timer, so I'll probably need help

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #152
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
So who's running USO singles? I can try either doubles or singles

But I'm a first timer, so I'll probably need help
Great to see you offer to help! In that case, I'll run the singles and you can run the doubles. I understand that you've never managed a tournament before so of course, if you have any questions or help, you can just send me a private message. Players usually help the manager by posting the Order of play, and I'm sure people would be understanding if you don't do everything perfectly and promptly. If you are still interested, try browsing previous tipping doubles threads, just to see if there's anything that you don't understand. It would be great if you could open the thread today or tomorrow, so that poeple have enough time to sign-in and form teams.

I'll send you a PM with some more specific advice now
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #153
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

5 singles and 1 doubles event left for taking.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #154
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

How do you edit the name of your TT thread?

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #155
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

"Edit" -> "Go Advanced"
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #156
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

I would like to take Quebec City please
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #157
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBlackouts02 View Post
I would like to take Quebec City please
OK, if you're interested, but keep in mind that managing a tournament makes you responsible for that event, so you'll be expected to run it on your own as much as possible (that includes posting the rankings, keeping track of late picks etc.). Because on previous occasions you didn't do so good, Fred and I will be monitoring your work and intervening if necessary.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:17 PM   #158
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Should of not posted it.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:55 AM   #159
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBlackouts02 View Post
Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Should of not posted it.
Does this mean you don't want to run it?
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #160
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I can do Quebec City

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #161
country flag ma re

Quote:
I can do Quebec City
Feel free (great job in NY, btw)! Of course, Tashkent is being played the same week so you can run that one instead of Quebec if you want, but it's totally up to you.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #162
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can do Quebec City
please open the thread today or tomorrow
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #163
country flag ma re

Anybody wants to take Seoul/Guangzhou (if not, I could do it)?
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #164
country flag ma re

...and ma re will be the manager for 10th time this season I've just created a thread for Seoul so you can start committing if you like to sign up early!
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #165
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
...and ma re will be the manager for 10th time this season I've just created a thread for Seoul so you can start committing if you like to sign up early!
Thanks

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote