Off Season. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #121
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Don't be anrgy with me, but I forgot it. My head is pretty washed up nowadays.
I am not even trying to say that you are annoying, you got me so wrong, I actually think you're the frendliest person here who posts all day long and makes this forum interesting, so don't give up and don't get angry, please.
It's Tatjana, Tanja or whatever.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #122
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by don99 View Post
This on the other hand, is of a similar vein (purely a figment of your own imagination) It tells us nothing about Ana, but does tell us you are keen to identify with her, by kindly imputing onto her some of the your own more flattering characteristics. You questioned whether we are talking about Ana or you in earlier posts. You tell me - the distinction seems rather unclear in your own mind. Either way, we can add "unbalanced, irrational, tool" to the list, and that's just from your last few posts. It's a good thing you aren't a hater.
Sweetie, you don't use foul language like I do, but it doesn't mean that you are nice. Your posts are equally offensive, you didn't write that I'm a moron explicitly, but you didn't need to. Those kinds of language manipulations won't work on me, I'm not retarded.

If that's not a case, if you really think that I have some personality disorder, if this was your attempt to analyze me, you're an idiot. And I can't find a better word. If you really think that I'm trying to identify with Ana, that's what you are. An idiot.

Btw. learn how to pronounce your name and the kids won't think you're a dragon anymore.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 07:35 PM   #123
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Oh my no time here for peaceful Christmas?

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #124
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, Ana forum is like Ana herself - tormented
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 02:05 AM   #125
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
My and Dragon's Christmas is in almost two weeks, so you'll have to wait 'til then.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #126
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
My and Dragon's Christmas is in almost two weeks, so you'll have to wait 'til then.
My Dragon flew away from me All right so at least peaceful for my brithday (in two days )

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #127
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Brisbane draw will be held on Saturday 31 December, at 10:30 AM, Brisbane time.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #128
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Brisbane draw will be held on Saturday 31 December, at 10:30 AM, Brisbane time.
I read it somewhere. Only few days left. The field is not too strong for a Premier event. It could've been worse. Let's hope that Ana will have a nice draw.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #129
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

You should open a new thread for the new season Cajka.

The field is strong: Clijsters, Stosur, Petkovic, Schiavone, Serena, JJ, Pavly, Cibulkova, Ana, Hantuchova, Lucie,Kanepi, Peer....

They announced Kim will play on the first day of the tournament, Sunday, January 1st; on Monday(night session)- Stosur and Baghdatis, and on Tuesday night - Murray. Nothing on Ana and other girls.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #130
country flag Cajka

Quote:
You should open a new thread for the new season Cajka.

The field is strong: Clijsters, Stosur, Petkovic, Schiavone, Serena, JJ, Pavly, Cibulkova, Ana, Hantuchova, Lucie,Kanepi, Peer....

They announced Kim will play on the first day of the tournament, Sunday, January 1st; on Monday(night session)- Stosur and Baghdatis, and on Tuesday night - Murray. Nothing on Ana and other girls.
Someone will open it after releasing the draw.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #131
country flag gloria7

From Coburg Osteopathy & Health Services facebook:

Tina Maio wrote this on November 14 :" Who can guess which female professional tennis player we had the pleasure of helping today at Coburg Osteo?"

From December 19th :"Looking forward to bringing you some news from the Australian Open 2012".

Today she answered question on Ana's facebook : Any New Year's resolutions? - "To make sure Ana's body remains in good physical condition and pain free".
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #132
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
From Coburg Osteopathy & Health Services facebook:

Tina Maio wrote this on November 14 :" Who can guess which female professional tennis player we had the pleasure of helping today at Coburg Osteo?"

From December 19th :"Looking forward to bringing you some news from the Australian Open 2012".

Today she answered question on Ana's facebook : Any New Year's resolutions? - "To make sure Ana's body remains in good physical condition and pain free".
Why didn't she hire "dr.Cetojevic"? Australian quack is better than Serbian quack.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #133
country flag gloria7

The last thing i heard is dr.Cetojevic is working for FK "Spartak", but i'm not sure.

This woman is advertising her clinic so loudly...it's funny in a way. She wrote this:

-Coburg Osteo patient Marcus Fraser leading...

-Check out leaderboard at this event...3 of our patients in top 10!

-Following our patients at Coburg Osteo who are playing in Coolum.

-Good luck Adam Scott and Aaron Baddeley - Coburg Osteo patients!
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 11:54 PM   #134
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Heh.

fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote