Juniors - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #1
country flag Milena S.

Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all Milena S. is a name known to all
Juniors

Serbian juniors
here is a link for pictures of some of them
SVET TENISA GALLERY

also we can write here their results

www.TennisPhotos.co.cc
Always fresh photos of Serbian tennis players
Milena S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 03:04 AM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juniors

Keep an eye on Milana Spremo. I watched her winning a math @ Palic 50k event. She was pretty good.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Natalija Kostic seems like a definete future top500 player, and has top200 potential. I doubt she will ever be a top50 player though, so sorry Serbia. She won't be your next Ivanovic/Jankovic/Dokic/Seles.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #4
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

I thought it was time to update this thread.

Last week, Tamara Curovic (14 year old) reached the final of the G1 13th Sarawak Chief Minister's Cup - ITF World Junior Tennis Championships 2009 as the 14th seed. Her road to the final:

R64 bye
R32 def Ai Wen ZHU (CHN) 6-1 6-2
R16 def Denisa ALLERTOVA (CZE) 6-3 6-1
QF def Zi YANG (CHN) 6-1 6-2
SF def (4) Maryna ZANEVSKA (UKR) 6-0 6-4
FR lost (1) Timea BABOS (HUN) 1-1 RET

With that, she breaks the Junior top 100. She also won two G4 titles at the end of last year. Great week for her! She also reached the QF in doubles and lost to the top seeds. She's playing in Mitsubishi-Lancer International Juniors Championships in the Phillipines (G1). First round vs. (Q) Nimisha Mohan (IND)

Aleksandra Krunic was in action at the Banana Bowl G1 in Brazil.
R64 def Gabriella BARBOSA-COSTA SILVA (BRA) 6-3 7-6(4)
32 def Noel SCOTT (USA) 6-4 6-2
16 lost Emi MUTAGUCHI (JPN) 6-7(4) 1-6

This week she is playing the GA Copa Gerdu. She won her 1st round match:
Alexandra KRUNIC (SRB) (11) defeated Adriana PEREZ (VEN) 6-2 6-4
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #5
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

Tamara is in the SF vs Ekaterina Nikitina (RUS)
Aleksandra should play her QF later today, I think...
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:35 PM   #6
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

Tamara is a real deal! Here's what she looks like:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hyperren/3386692033/
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:53 AM   #7
country flag oleada

She's getting really good results!

Anyway, both girls lost in the SF last week. Still a really good week for both!

This week, Tamara is in action at the Japan Open Junior Championships (G1), as the 5th seed and she's still doing great.
1r: BYE
2r: def. Nozomi Fujioka (JPN) 6-3 6-4
3r: def. Aminat Kushkhova (RUS) 6-0 4-1 ret.
QF: vs. (4) Sachie Ishizu (JPN)
If she wins the quarterfinal, she'll likely play against the top seed Babos.
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 07:24 PM   #8
country flag lolololino

lolololino is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched some serbian juniors.I think that Miki Jankovic and Dunja Stamenkovic are the best.
lolololino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #9
DualMedia

DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold DualMedia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolololino View Post
I watched some serbian juniors.I think that Miki Jankovic and Dunja Stamenkovic are the best.
and Nikola Milojevic
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #10
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolololino View Post
Dunja just lost 0 and 1 to Tomova yap she's really good
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #11
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Reviving this thread Gonna try to post whenever a Serbian girl goes deep into a junior tournament.

This week, Mina Markovic is in SF of G3 Plovdiv Cup. She beat (6)Gaebher and (2)Galfi on her way to the semis!
She will face (7)Elena Gabriela Ruse for a spot in final
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #12
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Mina

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #13
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news! Kristina Miletic just won the Tennis Europe Junior Masters today, in U16 category. In this event, the best performing European players of the year in U14 & U16 categories are competing, so this is a great achievement!

http://www.tenniseurope.org/news_item.aspx?id=88475

"New champions have been crowned at the Tennis Europe Junior Masters after an intense final day of competition at the season-ending event for the elite players of the Tennis Europe Junior Tour.

Kristina Miletic of Serbia was the first player to secure victory, although the win came in a manner that she would not have wanted as opponent Eva Marie Voracek was forced to retire after losing the first four games. The German was suffering from a stomach bug and understandably unable to offer any resistance.

Miletic was delighted though, and said it would take a couple of days to get used to being the new Junior Masters champion. She was particularly happy with her attitude during the weekend, commenting after that match that “Even though she retired, I felt I was playing very well. I almost had disasters in my other two matches; I even lost my first set here 0-6 on Friday, but getting out of those situations gave me a lot of confidence.”
"

R1 d. Daria Solovyeva 0-6 6-4 6-2
SF d. Csenge Furak 7-6(7) 6-2
F d. Marie-Eve Voracek 4-0 ret

Last edited by Potapovushina : Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #14
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Go Kiki
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #15
Not impressed.

Miletic