Jovana Jakšić - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Jovana Jakšić

Biography

Residence: Belgrade
Date of birth: September 30th, 1993.
Birth place: Belgrade, Serbia
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 67kg
Plays: right handed, (classic forehand, two-handed backhand, strong first serve)
Tennis Style: offensive, forward
School: Secondary high touristic school

Jovana about herself:

…”I’d like to practice, I found not overly difficult to hit the ball several hours on daily bases or to work on my conditioning. I love tennis, I love to excel, to constantly move forward, to play matches and win, of course. But if I loose, I feel not so god at first, since I know what I did wrong and where I have failed. Luckily, that doesn’t last to long. I found more difficult doing homework after so many hours on the court or after the matches. Not because of work load, or heavy duty homework, simply because I have constant lack of time and I feel sometimes very tired. I am longing for few extra hours - for my studies or simply for a nap. I have to be a good student - that’s a deal I made with my parents two years ago. My job is to maintain good grades and to practice; they will look after everything else. I respect that. Same goes for their part”.

Her Tennis Style

Jovana’s best stroke is forehand down the line, forehand cross court and backhand down the line. Her favorite player is Lindsay Davenport whose first serve and serve return are for Jovana simply breathtaking. From Ana Ivanović, beside her game style, she would like to adopt her overall on court and off the court behavior.

Her website http://jovanajaksic.net/

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković

Last edited by Igorche : Sep 30th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jovana Jakšić

ITF ANTALYA (TUR), 10000 $

SF: JOVANA JAKSIC (SRB/Q)
- LAURA-IOANA ANDREI (ROU/1) 7-6(2) 7-6(5)
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

ITF ANTALYA (TUR), 10000 $

FINAL:
JOVANA JAKSIC (SRB/Q) def. GANNA POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR/Q) 6-4 6-2
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #4
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

She detests JJ :bitch:
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 06:12 PM   #5
country flag Igorche

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #6
country flag Igorche

Jovana won the title on 10k in Mumbai this week
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #7
country flag Igorche

From Mumbai, she had food poisoning

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #8
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

WC for Tessenderlo 25k received

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #9
country flag Igorche

Jovana won another title on 10k in Antalya
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #10
country flag Igorche

Another title in Antalya. Will she start to play 25k tournaments?
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #11
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

She won 3 Antalya 10ks, that's like 1 25k
http://www.nettenis.org/peta-titula-za-jovanu-jaksic/
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #12
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Yes, we all hope she starts playing 25ks.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #13
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Another title in Antalya. Will she start to play 25k tournaments?
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
She won 3 Antalya 10ks, that's like 1 25k
http://www.nettenis.org/peta-titula-za-jovanu-jaksic/
She's playing Antalya 10k next week. But she's missing this week's Antalya 10k.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #14
country flag Igorche

Another title in Antalya
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #15
country flag Igorche