Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1231
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN FOR REQUESTS (rules in post #1)

Old May 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #1232
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylace01 View Post
Thank you!
you are welcome
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1233
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Thank you.

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1234
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Can you make me a little gallery of Andrea Hlavackova with those pics? Thanks you so much

http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2012/...0254667081.jpg
http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2012/...0444956752.jpg
http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2012/...0522184245.jpg
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2012/...0552598323.jpg
http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2012/...0730811848.jpg
http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2012/...0824932301.jpg
http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2012/...0943973673.jpg

(Big avi please)
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #1235
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thankyou

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #1236
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Thank you Tash
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #1237
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIGetAWhat View Post
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Thankyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
Thank you Tash
You're welcome guys
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #1238
country flag Poiree

Old May 11th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #1239
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
They look so stunning, amazing
Thanks you so much Poiree, you're always the best. Can you resize the 2nd and the 7th? thanks
Old May 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #1240
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Poiree.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1241
country flag Vikkiri.

And can you make me the 7th avi to 150*200 too? thanks
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #1242
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtu.be/SLhZzMgSJJg

Kindly make a gif at 7:20-7:23 where the woman stares at the guy with the "are you for real?" look please. Thanks.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #1243
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtu.be/hl2C0tacWpA?t=31m36s

Another gif from 31:39-31:44 when Rena stuck her tongue out. You can make this gif the following day since you have a rule for making a gif only per day. I'll keep this for tomorrow. Thanks again.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1244
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
They look so stunning, amazing
Thanks you so much Poiree, you're always the best. Can you resize the 2nd and the 7th? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
And can you make me the 7th avi to 150*200 too? thanks
Here you go, but please do not ask me to resize avatars to a size bigger than the original size. When I do that the quality gets ruined. I had to make the 150x200 avatar from the original picture this time, but I won't be doing that in the future. So please make sure when you first request to request the biggest size you might need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Thank you Poiree.
You are welcome
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1245
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
http://youtu.be/SLhZzMgSJJg

Kindly make a gif at 7:20-7:23 where the woman stares at the guy with the "are you for real?" look please. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
http://youtu.be/hl2C0tacWpA?t=31m36s

Another gif from 31:39-31:44 when Rena stuck her tongue out. You can make this gif the following day since you have a rule for making a gif only per day. I'll keep this for tomorrow. Thanks again.

I made both this time, but please pay attention to the bolded part:

Quote:

Each poster can request:

1 - 4 avatars/banners with 1 picture per day or 1 avatar/banner with more pictures per day or 1 animated gif per day.
Please do not request more than this in one day and ask me to do it over the next few days.Make sure you provide good quality pictures.

I put it in the rules because when you request more in one day and I do just one, I forget about the other rwquest the following day. In the future I will not be doing multiple gifs in a day though