Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #1036
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN FOR REQUESTS (rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
Thank You Tasha
You are welcome

----------

Guys, sorry for the long break once again . I will start completing your requests today and hopefully finish them all by the end of the week

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #1037
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renasaurus View Post
Hey can you please make an avatar size gif from 4.30-4.34ish if possible? Thank you
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1038
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
http://cdn1.siol.net/sn/img/12/057/6..._finale_01.jpg and this in left corner http://www.bettingexpert.com/assets/...%20Contest.png with http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/...4/slovenia.jpg instead of blank heart
banner [335x125 px]

http://www.tocnoto.si/modules/aktual...foto_copy1.jpg with this in left corner http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/...4/slovenia.jpg [up or down, whichever will look better ]

Thank you so much in advance.
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1039
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmace View Post

144x168 with a white border please thanks
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #1040
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvrqAjDjKo&noredirect=1

can i get the pic at 2.00 as banner please?

with a fitting, white font writtin "take you higher...when loves takes over!" over the banner?

thank you very much

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #1041
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvrqAjDjKo&noredirect=1

can i get the pic at 2.00 as banner please?

with a fitting, white font writtin "take you higher...when loves takes over!" over the banner?

thank you very much
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #1042
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
wow, super fast

I'm actually not liking the font written over it...

Maybe something more swinging?

Maybe you know what I mean..

But the banner is great

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1043
country flag Poiree

Quote:
wow, super fast

I'm actually not liking the font written over it...

Maybe something more swinging?

Maybe you know what I mean..

But the banner is great
Not sure what kind of font you want. Could you perhaps show me a similar font to what you want so I can find something like that?

Quote:
Thank you so much!!

But can that avatar be 96x96 and heart a little bigger I'm gonna use this on some different forum, where they don't allow any bigger ones.
Will make it 96x96 for sure and I will try to make the heart bigger, not sure how good it will look
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1044
country flag Poiree

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #1045
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFF58-LheQ

Can I have a gif ( 0:01 to 0:08 ) and an other one with this vid too (0:00 to 0:04)
Thanks u
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #1046
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks!!
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #1047
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot me ? I think so

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #1048
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by renasaurus View Post
Thanks!!
Quote:
Thank you, it looks wonderful
You are welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Forgot me ? I think so
No, but your request is a little more demanding and I will need more time to make it as I already said. I have 2 more complicated requests where people requested before you, so you might have to wait a little. As I said on the previous page, I hope I will be able to finish all the requests by the end of the week
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #1049
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Not sure what kind of font you want. Could you perhaps show me a similar font to what you want so I can find something like that?

Will make it 96x96 for sure and I will try to make the heart bigger, not sure how good it will look

something like that perhaps... and the font a bit thiner (than now)

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #1050
country flag Poiree

Quote:

something like that perhaps... and the font a bit thiner (than now)
Hope this is fine although I prefer the first one tbh