Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:16 AM   #2806
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon View Post
Small avie please

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/42602...3800_large.jpg
http://girlsinair.com/sites/default/...?itok=PF6nt53k

EDIT:

Can you also do another two small avie using both of the link with the word 'SGW' in the middle? And if possible to use some cool and bold font.

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #2807
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
That was what I was thinking the problem must be because I tried everything to make them work! Could you please downsize them and put those two together for me? I would like the one with Genie's name in it to be the first one. Thanks so much I didn't mean to cause you so much trouble, but you do such good work I couldn't just pick one! I like color in my signature so that is the reason I didn't try to get all three of them in!
It should be fine now Getting all 3 of them in would be way too much. I just made 3 so you can choose the one you like best

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #2808
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
not sure if you wanted it big or small, so if you need a re-size let me know

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2809
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
Hi, Tash! can you please make smth like this
with Maria, Flavia, Serena and Donna (4 in 1) please and take your time of course, thanks
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #2810
country flag Poiree

Polona Hercog

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:23 PM   #2811
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so much, Tasha you're a legend

Martina HingisMaria Sharapova Belinda BenčičFlavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #2812
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 01:35 PM   #2813
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
thanks so much, Tasha you're a legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon View Post
Thank you so much!
You are welcome
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:11 PM   #2814
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Still open request for gifs?
If yes, please make one for the following clip: (0:09-0:11 where Nicole Scherzinger had that look)
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 08:44 PM   #2815
country flag Poiree

Yup here you go

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #2816
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
It should be fine now Getting all 3 of them in would be way too much. I just made 3 so you can choose the one you like best

Oh thanks you so much You are wonderful
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #2817
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

http://www.wtatennis.com/javaImages/...2177850,00.jpg

Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2818
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

honey do you still make wallpapers?
if it's possible i'd like a banner and wallpaper of this pic with written Gonzalo Higuain and 9

take your time of course i'm sure you'll make it stellar
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #2819
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
Oh thanks you so much You are wonderful
you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigorpova View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
honey do you still make wallpapers?
if it's possible i'd like a banner and wallpaper of this pic with written Gonzalo Higuain and 9

take your time of course i'm sure you'll make it stellar
I will make the banner for sure, but I am not sure the quality of the pic is good enough for a wallpaper. I need a pic that is at least some 800px in height to make a wallpaper
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2820
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

ok, no prob my connection is just to slow right so can't search for another pic hope it goes faster tomorrow so i can post it
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote