Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #1906
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

Can I get a small avie of this please?

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4114/4...e6118b05_z.jpg

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #1907
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #1908
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Can I please have an avatar out of this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByjViied9l4&hd=1

From 0:47 to 0:49, you can decide the exact cut-off points, whatever looks good
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #1909
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Thank you!
you are welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Can I please have an avatar out of this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByjViied9l4&hd=1

From 0:47 to 0:49, you can decide the exact cut-off points, whatever looks good
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #1910
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! But is there any chance that you could get rid of the black lines at the top and bottom?
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #1911
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Thanks! But is there any chance that you could get rid of the black lines at the top and bottom?
sure

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #1912
BlueTrees

You are amazing Thank you!
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1913
country flag Poiree

You are welcome
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #1914
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Poiree,

Could I please get 5 banners with a navy/dark blue blackground and orange writing for the following captions? Thanks!

ATC

Aces

Draw

Points To Defend

Player Of The Week

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #1916
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Take as long as you want to coz its a lot.

Those three need the tiniest bit of modification in their size:

1 2 3

I want each of the two gifs to be split into 3 separate avies. There are like 3 easily distinguishable frames in both of them.
1 2
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #1917
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Can I please have an avatar for:

Thank You so much

I also have one question, I was wondering that if I gave you a video, could you take a still from it and turn it into an avatar, or is that too hard???

And sorry to be annoying, but perhaps an Avatar of just Anett in this picture

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Dec 30th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1918
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Hi Poiree,

Could I please get 5 banners with a navy/dark blue blackground and orange writing for the following captions? Thanks!

ATC

Aces

Draw

Points To Defend

Player Of The Week

Sorry for taking this long. Hope it's not too late

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1919
country flag Poiree

Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN FOR REQUESTS (rules in post #1)

One of the pics wouldn't open so I supposed it was Sharapova and used another one. Hope it's alright

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:08 PM   #1920
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Take as long as you want to coz its a lot.

Those three need the tiniest bit of modification in their size:

1 2 3

I want each of the two gifs to be split into 3 separate avies. There are like 3 easily distinguishable frames in both of them.
1 2

I will make the gifs a bit later