Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #1681
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Perfect! Thanks Poiree!!!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #1682
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtu.be/WOlpdd7y8MI

Now request for the next day/today another gif at 02:28-02:31 where the kid (preferably in HD version). Thanks again!
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #1683
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks a lot
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #1684
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #1685
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

could you just resize this please

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #1686
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...WyBKYZc1ul.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...yeWnKbuq8l.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...7vgDPLnm3l.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...XoSN-v0L4l.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...pP34bQylKl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...X8m1CWZ1vl.jpg

Big avi please, thanks you
Vikkiri. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #1687
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post

Now request for the next day/today another gif at 02:28-02:31 where the kid (preferably in HD version). Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Perfect! Thanks Poiree!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova View Post
Thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
thanks
you're welcome guys
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #1688
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post

could you just resize this please
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #1690
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Tasha!
So can you actually make the quality of the pic below seem better? If so please do and remove the text. I would want an avie plus a kinda medium size one(want to use it on tumblr not sure if it gives you any help on what is the most suitable size). Oh and it would be just lovely if you could make a version of both the avie & the medium pic where Maria's eyes are coloured and look as they do here here.
Will it be possible? Of course, you may take as long as you wish since I assume this is loads of work.

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1691
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Poiree, as you know, you are the best. They look gorgeous.
Can you resize the first please? I will use this one on the forum, thanks you so much.
Vikkiri. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #1692
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #1693
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:

Do I need to say thanks again?

Another gif request yet again 03:37-03:42 with the pale white girl in shock
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1694
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you again!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #1695
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

150*150 Avatar please

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/N...rSZ5Y3NqOl.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/N...m3zCXgYrhl.jpg

Last edited by Antoshka : Nov 7th, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
Antoshka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote