Elizabeth Lumpkin - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #16
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elizabeth Lumpkin

She could be a top 100 doubles player, she needs to keep it up/find the right partner
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #17
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
She could be a top 100 doubles player, she needs to keep it up/find the right partner
Maybe she could play with MML once LLW retires
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #18
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Maybe she could play with MML once LLW retires
I like that idea. She could definitely have an Abigail Spears career for example.

However this week, she's rocking in singles: WC Lizzy d. 1-Elena Bovina 62 76

Back into the top 500 now with the result, making full use of her WC
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #19

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like that idea. She could definitely have an Abigail Spears career for example.

However this week, she's rocking in singles: WC Lizzy d. 1-Elena Bovina 62 76

Back into the top 500 now with the result, making full use of her WC
That has to be one of, if not the biggest win of her career
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #20
country flag Mana

QF: (wc)Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) d. Alyona Sotnikova (UKR) 75 26 64

Into the semi's for one of the best results of her pro career above 10k level

SF: Vs. (3)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN).

That's winnable if Lizzy is playing well. Defo back inside top 500 now.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #21

Quote:
QF: (wc)Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) d. Alyona Sotnikova (UKR) 75 26 64

Into the semi's for one of the best results of her pro career above 10k level

SF: Vs. (3)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN).

That's winnable if Lizzy is playing well. Defo back inside top 500 now.
What a run! Pelletier is definitely winnable
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #22
country flag Mana

(3)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) d. (wc)Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) 64 63

But still a good result. Let's hope she can keep building on this....
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #23
country flag Mana

Lizzy played 50k Denver this week, but lost in the second round of qualies againt the talented Abaza, 76(5) 57 63.

Made the semis in doubles though with Elie.

Good luck next week in 50k Yakima
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM   #24
country flag Mana

Lost in qualies, but made SF of doubles again in 50k Yakima.

100k Vancouver, lost to Gibbs in qualies, but is into doubles QF. Keep it up
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #25
country flag Mana

Lizzy's popped up in the WTA Q Dallas draw, first round vs. Elie.

That's tough as Jen has been playing well recently. Hope Lizzy can do it though. I hope they play doubles together as well. A first round win would probably put Lizzy at a career high. She's got enough game to make a career out of doubles, just needs a regular partner.
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #26
country flag Mana

Currently level with Elie - 36 62 43*. Finish her.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #27
country flag Mana

Lizzy d. Elie 36 62 63

That's a good win as Jen has been in pretty good form this year. Now Vs. Lucic to qualify in about an hour.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #28

Quote:
Lizzy d. Elie 36 62 63

That's a good win as Jen has been in pretty good form this year. Now Vs. Lucic to qualify in about an hour.
Nice win

You never know what you'll get with Miki. Either 100 winners or 100 UE's depending on the day l!
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #29
country flag Mana

Lucic d. Lizzy 61 64

After being (judging by the stats) blown away in the first set, she fought pretty hard in the second. Had *2-3 40-A a coouple of times to go up 4-2, but was unable to convert. She then had 3-3* 0-30, but lost 4 straight points to get broken. Good experience, playing against a top 100 player.

Doubles now later with Schnack, but I can't see them beating Erakovic/Watson I'm afraid.