Elizabeth Lumpkin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:26 PM   #1
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Elizabeth Lumpkin

A bit of a random thread I guess.

She's 25 and her results have not been all that promising, however she does have enough game to actually make something out of her tennis career. I saw her play briefly last year @ 10k Landisville and she looked pretty decent.

Granted it was in doubles, but she volleyed pretty well and her serve seemed solid enough.

I still don't think top 200 is out of the question, especially in doubles.

Career High in singles is #443 & doubles is #280.

I'll be keen to see what she can do next year.

Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:32 PM   #2
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elizabeth Lumpkin

To finish the season Lizzy will play $75k Phoenix, AZ.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #3
country flag Mana

Phoenix QR1: (2)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) v Lizzy.

Not an ideal draw.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #4
country flag Mana

(2)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) d. Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) 63 64

It was a tough draw. Hope Lizzy can sneak into the doubles draw.

Last edited by Mana : Nov 8th, 2011 at 06:31 PM.
Mana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #5
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
(2)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) d. Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) 63 64

It was a tough draw. Hope Lizza can sneak into the doubles draw.
Not a bad scoreline against an in form player.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #6
country flag Mana

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Not a bad scoreline against an in form player.
Yep!

But she has another rough draw in the doubles: (3)Vandeweghe/Washington (USA/USA) v Lumpkin/Olaru (USA/ROU)

Tough, but not impossible!
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #7
country flag Mana

R1: Lumpkin/Olaru (USA/ROU) d. (3)Vandeweghe/Washington (USA/USA) 63 61
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:54 AM   #8
country flag Mana

They lost in the quarterfinals, and that concludes her season.
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #9

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
They lost in the quarterfinals, and that concludes her season.
I guess we'll next see her at the January ITF's in Florida
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 04:31 AM   #10
country flag Mana

Quote:
I guess we'll next see her at the January ITF's in Florida
I'm thinking she might start her season in Guadeloupe

Really interested to see what she can do next year, at 25 it's gotta be make or break.
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 10:46 PM   #11
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

she was on the winning NCAA team at UCLA along with Zalameda. She recently got married so it will be interesting to see how she does.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
she was on the winning NCAA team at UCLA along with Zalameda. She recently got married so it will be interesting to see how she does.
Cool, I had no idea she just got married. Congrats to her
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #13
country flag Mana

Quote:
Cool, I had no idea she just got married. Congrats to her
Yeah that's awesome! Will she play under a different name I wonder?
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #14
country flag Mana

Lizzy's season hasn't been all that rewarding so far, however she's started turning that around in the past month.

Qualifying for 25k Raleigh, but losing to Min in R1.
Then was RU at 10k Landisville.
Last week she made good use of her WC into 50k Sacremento winning her first round match against Kim-Alice Grajdek (GER) 62 61. Lost in a close 2 setter in R2.
This week she's got another WC into 25k El Paso and won her first round agianst qualifier Erin Clark (USA) 60 61.

R2 Vs. top seed Bovina.

Will be a good test to see where she's at. She has collected 18 points in the past two weeks which should be enough to ensure she re enters the top 500 soon

Keep it up Lizzy
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #15
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Someone said on here that she is coaching but I think she is like Story Tweedie-Yates, who was a touring pro, going on tour and teaching on the off-season
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote