2012 ITF Calendar - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #196
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 ITF Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I can't believe Nigeria has 2 25Ks when they have no players and they are one of the poorest countries in the world
What's even more astonishing is that Estonia gave up their 25K that they got And it was strong (Keothavong when she was around 150 played) and Estonia is one of the fastest developing countries in the world and could definately afford at least a 25K. For gods sake they had them before they became even moderately wealthy They also have easily good enough facilities. They didn't even have a tournament at all when Margit was around 150 and Kaia + Maret were top 100 (Kaia was around 30 I think)
Liechtenstein the richest country in the world has 0 events

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #197
country flag MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice MexicanGuy is just really nice

Salisbury Australia....unexpected, but which part of AUS is it ? I have found South AUS or Queensland... ?
MexicanGuy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #198
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Liechtenstein the richest country in the world has 0 events
They are not the richest country in the world
They are no longer even the richest per capita
And I am sorry but they have no players and no one lives there who is interested in tennis
They used to have events though, and when Kathinka gets better I am sure they will get a 25K

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #199
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are not the richest country in the world
They are no longer even the richest per capita
And I am sorry but they have no players and no one lives there who is interested in tennis
They used to have events though, and when Kathinka gets better I am sure they will get a 25K
Stephanie Vogt.. Who is playing Olympics and will be flagbearing for her country.

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #200
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Stephanie Vogt.. Who is playing Olympics and will be flagbearing for her country.
Name another beside Kathinka that could play at the same level tournament as her
And it says something that she is the flagbearer
And it is also about facilities and tennis being valued as a sport

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #201
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's even more astonishing is that Estonia gave up their 25K that they got And it was strong (Keothavong when she was around 150 played)
There are no Estonian players for a 25k (except Kontaveit). Kanepi is above that level and others are not good enough (yet). So it was decided that it´s better to have 2 X 10k.

Quote:
They didn't even have a tournament at all when Margit was around 150 and Kaia + Maret were top 100 (Kaia was around 30 I think)
Old authorities always claimed that it´s cheaper to give financial support to players (since there were so few of them), so they can play abroad, compared to organizing tournaments. Or maybe they were simply lazy and incompetent, like the critics claimed
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #202
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
There are no Estonian players for a 25k (except Kontaveit). Kanepi is above that level and others are not good enough (yet). So it was decided that it´s better to have 2 X 10k.

Old authorities always claimed that it´s cheaper to give financial support to players (since there were so few of them), so they can play abroad, compared to organizing tournaments. Or maybe they were simply lazy and incompetent, like the critics claimed

I think that they can have a 25K
In a while Eva will be ready and Anett is with Kaia maybe doing a Finland
If Anett Schutting ever comes back that will help
They can also do smart trading like they did for Anett to get other WCs
I have never gotten why they haven't made the Nordecon Open and Saaremaa Open Combined events
3 10Ks and a 15 would be nice, or even 2 10Ks, a 15K and a 25K

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #203
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be a women´s 25k tournament in Vaduz. And nowadays there is a men´s future, which is organized by the Swiss federation, I believe.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 09:55 AM   #204
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

$10,000 LUQUE, PAR 22 Oct - 28 Oct 2012
$10,000 ASUNCION, PAR 29 Oct - 04 Nov 2012
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #205
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

$10,000 KALAMATA, GRE 01 Oct - 07 Oct 2012 $10,000
$10,000 MYTILINI, GRE 08 Oct - 14 Oct 2012
$10,000 HERAKLION, GRE 15 Oct - 21 Oct 2012
$10,000 HERAKLION, GRE 29 Oct - 04 Nov 2012

Last edited by Meelis : Jul 25th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #206
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
$10,000 KALAMATA, GRE 01 Oct - 07 Oct 2012 $10,000
$10,000 MYTILINI, GRE 08 Oct - 14 Oct 2012
$10,000 HERAKLION, GRE 15 Oct - 21 Oct 2012
$10,000 HERAKLION, GRE 29 Oct - 04 Nov 2012
they got German money again?
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #207
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
they got German money again?
For the first time ever, you have made a genuinely hilarious point

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #208
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the first time ever, you have made a genuinely hilarious point
Gurl, It's not the first time and it surely won't be the last time
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #209
country flag Kəv.

^ I don't get it

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #210
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Gurl, It's not the first time and it surely won't be the last time