Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012. - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #196
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

A lot of you including me want Maria to win Beijing. Do it gurl!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #197
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

of course i want to see her winning Tokyo and YEC as well but she's already won that tournament

so i prefer Beijing (she never reach QF in that tournament, am i correct?)

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #198
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Semifinalist in 04 and 05, but then it was a 32 player draw, and Maria had R1 bye.

That's why I want her to win here, one of the few tourneys she hasn't won and her W/L record here is 6-4. Though I wouldn't mind if she just wins the YEC.

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #199

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

^ 04 and 05 not in premiere/tier 1 level right?

yeah the last time she played in Beijing she lost to Vesnina in 2R.. very embarassing

hope this year she will do much better

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #200
country flag Shivank17

Think it was a premier, Tier II I guess, cause the prize money was 585,000$ then!

Her play at Tokyo and Beijing in 2010 was But I am much more confident about her chances this year. Just stay healthy, Maria!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #201
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

a long n lengthy SWIMSUIT PHOTOSHOOT...........wid loads of pics n vids
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #202
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

Anyone know how much maria travels in a year (air mileage) ?

I wonder if the constant plane travel influence her ? i mean the cosmic radiation she received due to her constant air travel.. even airline pilots got some kind of system to avoid taking in too much cosmic radiation incurred when flying at high altitude with modern jets
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #203
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Think it was a premier, Tier II I guess, cause the prize money was 585,000$ then!

Her play at Tokyo and Beijing in 2010 was But I am much more confident about her chances this year. Just stay healthy, Maria!
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THOSE TIMES.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #204
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
After a much better year,with a lot of disappointments too,2012 can be a great year,considering Pova wins slams only in even years. So what do you want Masha to achieve/win/do in 2012,post here,and check back when the year ends.

1.WIN A SLAM and/or Olympic Gold.
2.Beat Kvitova , Na , bagel Sammy , beat Kim,Caro and Serena.
3.Play atleast 16 tournaments before the YEC.
4.Make the QFs or better at all slams. Too much.
5.Qualify for the YEC.
6.Win atleast 4-5 titles.
7.Learn to CONVERT BREAKPOINTS.
8.Minimize the DFs to less than 7 a match.
1. Done.
2. Defeated all of them and bageled Sammy too.
3. Never mind
4. Wimbledon but its okay.
5. Done
6. Miami would have done that too
7. Still lose against Vika, but better.
8. Done, almost.

Last edited by Shivank17 : Nov 8th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #205
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Win a Grandslam or make semis in at least 3 of the grandslams.

Beat Serena, Sam, Na, Petra, Caro, Vika, Aga. (Choose at least 4 of them)

Win IW or Miami, or both.

Win a title to make it 10 years in a row with at least 1 title.

Stay in top 5, or better yet, top 3
Done BOTH

Exceeded my expectations

... almost.

DONE

DONE

bring on 2013
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
win more GS.

win RG and achieve career slam.

win olympic gold medal.

win miami.

reach US open final once again.
done.

done.

silver is okay. save the gold for Rio 2016

ALMOST

ALMOST

overall, i'm happy with her 2012 result.