Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #166
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Silver is nice, I'd have liked Gold, but at the start of the year I'd have snapped up Silver.

For the rest of the year I'd like Maria to:

Another title or two.
Do everything in her power to defend Cinci.
Send Aga back to Poland.
Have a nice run at the US Open (QF or better would be lovely)
... Take a set against Sarin?

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #167
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Win USO and silence the doubters and beat Vika and Vulture
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #168
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I had also put an Olympic Medal in my list well obviously it was one of the things.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #169
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

She already achieved more than I hoped for. In the beginning I wished for a Slam, any Slam and to be among the top 4 in the world rankings.

Maria did way more than I honestly ever dreamed she would do.

She played 10 tournaments and went to 7 finals... SEVEN.
She had a clay season that reminded Rafa's one.
She defended her Rome title, something that she hadnt done in a lot of time.

Then she went on to win a Slam like I wanted. But she won the Slam I never ever thought she would win... the French Open...and that completed another milestone
A Career Grand Slam!

But wait... there is more... she regained the no 1 spot in the world... something I really didnt think she would be able to do.
Then the olympics... in the beggining of the year I would hope that she could be among the top 4, maybe win a bronze medal.
Maria went on to win the silver medal and become officially an olympian representing her country with pride and honor.

So my goals before the year:
-Win a Slam
-Stay in the top 4 in the world rankings
-Get a bronze medal

Maria's achievements so far:
- French Open Champion
- Career Grand Slam
- World no 1 spot regained
- Silver medal at the Olympics
- most consistent player on tour with 7 final appearances in 10 tournaments

As you can see she already has over exceeded my expectations so anything else is just adding to an already AMAZING year for Maria, probably the best of her career in my humble opinion.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #170
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

She's achieved so much! I'm very proud!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #171
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

This one might seem weird but I can't see Maria playing any more than 5 tournaments for the rest of the year so I would like her to win 2 of them just so she doesn't lose any more than ten matches this season.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #172
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

I just want her to be healthy and happy for the rest of the year. A title or two, or year-end #1 will be icing on the cake.
This has already been a hell of a season and I'm very very proud. She has exceeded every one of my expectations I previously had. (After Miami I could hardly see her winning a Slam final again, then she won RG. After Wimbledon I thought it'd be very difficult for her to get a medal, then she won Silver).
I'm blessed to be her fan.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #173
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to not be affected by today's loss and fight like hell for the rest of the season. Result-wise she's accomplishes everything I could possibly have wanted.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #174
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Another USO win would be really awesome.

Honestly, Maria has had a great career, still young, and is top 3 tennis player on any surface. She can defintely win more slams.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #175
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Time to live up to her seedings in the USO. She was never truly in great form during the past few USO series, but I think this year she finally has the confidence to make a serious push. C'mon!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #176
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
I want her to:

1. Beat Wozniacki
2. Beat Serena ()
3. Not to bomb out early in Brisbane (but she will anyway)
4. Get the number 1 ranking
5. Get a medal at the Olympics
6. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ... WIN THE FRENCH OPEN!
everything but number 2
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #177
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Win the US Open.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #178
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really want her to do well again at the US Open her record there since her win has been pretty awful. I want her to at least get beyond the 4th round. A semi would be amazing.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #179
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

and now my best tourney is getting close

Go girl
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #180
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Now i really want to see Maria finish year with #1. She deserve it
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote