Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012. - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #151
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Seems so strange you having an avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Oh my god I didn't even realise it was dsanders cause I saw an avi.
Even I get confused I was skimming over the results thread in GM again this morning and came across one of my posts and because of the avatar for some reason I thought it was that GameSetAndMatch poster, and I was reading the post and thinking "I'm sure I wrote something similar to this" .... then I realised
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #152
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Only Steffi Graft has Olympic
Maria ::
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #153
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Even I get confused I was skimming over the results thread in GM again this morning and came across one of my posts and because of the avatar for some reason I thought it was that GameSetAndMatch poster, and I was reading the post and thinking "I'm sure I wrote something similar to this" .... then I realised
I'm honored

As for the thread topic, she's got the slam so I guess an Olympic medal is the only other thing I want her to do

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #154
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She mightn't have done 3 in a row but she needs to do four now. That said I would love a Slam, and her to win as #1, but OG only comes every years so if I had to pick one...
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #155
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Win a slam and fix the serve
She reached even more A career grand slam

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #156
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Beat Serena
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #157
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Win Wimbledon. US open would be fine too.
Fix the h2h with Clijsters. (It's not that important but it's such a fluke h2h and this year is her last chance to do it)
Beat Radwanska and Azarenka a couple of times each.
Finish as No.1. (Just because she's never done it)
Win the gold in the Olympics. (Just because only Steffi has a Golden Slam)

But nothing matters that much. Our girl just completed her Career Slam.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #158
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Omg, all the things I secretly wanted her to do, but was too afraid to say it, she did!

She won a Slam
She beat Li(twice), Kvitova(twice), Azarenka, Stosur, etc
She already won 3 titles and hopefully she will win 1-2 more until the end of the year and finish as #1

My ONLY regret this year is her loss in Miami
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #159
country flag Chrisjames

Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice

I can't believe that she had lost that Miami final to Radwanska. That was horrible. But I'm glad that she won Roland Garros.

I would like for her to go deep in all of her last tournaments and hopefully she less double faults. Also this would be more of a miracle than her Roland Garros win, but I want her to have more of her matches where she doesn't have so many unnecessary UNFORCED ERRORS, they driven me crazy.

And also beat Serena would be great but I don't think that's happening unfortunately, Serena is too great & better of an athlete and she makes everything so effortless, and even if Serena has as long-distance marathon match, I do believe that Serena would still be Maria, unfortunately... =(
Chrisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #160
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Honestly, after claiming the no1 spot in the world and winning a Slam (especially the one she was missing), all I want is Olympics. That is what I care mostly about right now. Ofcourse another Slam is welcome, but if I had to choose a Slam or Olympics, I would choose Olympics any day.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #161
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

As for now olympic gold would be perfect knowing it's Maria's dream
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #162
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Aww
Even the Madrid, a tournament I hate, loss hurt more than this. Because even though the loss is hard, you still get something of real merit and value.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #163
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Olympic medal, check!

Up next would be at least a QF showing at the US Open, and another HC title would be nice.

Other than that, as always, remain healthy and happy.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #164
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I was just going to check if I said "medal" or "gold" so much life from this thread
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #165
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

nice that she got a medal im so proud of her ; right now i want her to win at least a title and reach SF in the us open ; im sure she can do it and if it's possible end this year as the 1 st ranked in the world
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote