Kvitova really looks like a star - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Kvitova really looks like a star

I am officially a fan here

豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #2
country flag Valupatitta

Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light Valupatitta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kvitova really looks like a star

she should get better hair. her frizzy hair close up looks awful
Valupatitta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:20 AM   #3
country flag Henpova

Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valupatitta View Post
She looks great...why are people so harsh to the girls looks???? I just don't get you people!
JELENA JANKOVIC-SRB
HANTUCHOVA-SVK

"Congratulations Maria on winning the Career Grand Slam!!! "
Henpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #4
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all freeandlonely is a name known to all

She is a star.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:12 AM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Not the best pic of hers.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #6
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
I am officially a fan here

That is rather a superficial reason to become a fan of tennis player: by her look off the court.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #7
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Her demeanor does have multiple major winner written ALL over her. For sure.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #8
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She reminds me of Hermione going to the ball in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Beautiful dress, hair de-frizzed with Sleakeezy's hair potion, a barrel-load of new-found confidence, and she looks amaze and you don't notice her big teeth any more.

But playing a lot of sport in the sun, and having to shower afterwards can really dry your hair out, specially if it's long. Her hair's thick, and a pretty colour and looks good in the plait she wears for matches, but not always great in pressers.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #9
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
That is rather a superficial reason to become a fan of tennis player: by her look off the court.
I didn't say thay
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM   #10
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valupatitta View Post
stop trying so hard
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #11
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Indeed.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #12
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

She already is a star. It's not a matter of if she'll win any more majors. It's just a matter of how many. I personally loved her look at Wimbledon. The dress, her hair, and everything else made her look amazing. She looks best simple. No makeup, no anything. More the natural look. I guess her only problem would be her teeth. She seems to have something in the middle that makes it look like something's missing. If I recall wasn't she wearing braces last year?
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #13
country flag Redhead

Redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the intense look on Petra's face when she plays
Redhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #14
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
She already is a star. It's not a matter of if she'll win any more majors. It's just a matter of how many. I personally loved her look at Wimbledon. The dress, her hair, and everything else made her look amazing. She looks best simple. No makeup, no anything. More the natural look. I guess her only problem would be her teeth. She seems to have something in the middle that makes it look like something's missing. If I recall wasn't she wearing braces last year?
Speaking about Petra's appearance:

I think she looks better with colors/darker colors in her tennis outfits. All white (like at Wimby) makes her face appear more pale than it is (which is pale of course, lol), and makes her appear if she has a stomach on tighter dresses (she has a little/cute pouch, but not nearly what some people want to make it out to be). Lol.

Ever wonder you don't notice those things as much in other tournaments, where she's able to wear larger splashes of blue, orange, and other colors?

I like the orange on white Nike outfits, with the orange headband at Eastbourne. She looked simultaneously striking, statuesque, Amazon-like and menacing!!

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 16th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #15
country flag Redhead

Redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked the Wimbledon outfit - the tank top shape really suited her, looked nice in white and flattered her, ummm......assets

She really does look lovely.
Redhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote